Sky Bar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey STARVINGCFI

Your first post honestly made me laugh out loud!

Archer, just change your screen name and post something else, no biggie............we've all done it.

Seriously, this board is called "the Hanger" (speaking of women), it's an aviation message board, that is what people want to chat about when they come here.

We all appreciate your invitation to drool over a Citation X and toss a couple back.........and maybe even get to know one another just a little better, I'm just not sure if that really flies here. (giggle)

BTW were you drinking when you posted that first one, I've posted one night when I was in la-la land and read it the next morning and was shocked at how many bad remarks I recieved. At the time I thought it was an incredible post and everyone would reply and say " hey, what a great thread".

They didn't.

Anyway like I said, just change your screen name.

I don't think so...

jesus you guys are funny. i love this place. thanks phish. i just think it's funny that archer takes such offense to everyone disliking his post. chill out a little man. roll with the punches.

starvingcfi

As the Beck song goes....

"I'm a winner. Things are gonna change, I can feel it!"

I was going to tell you guys to stop picking on this kid and to cut this him a break, but then I read his sig...

"This is Maverick, supersonic, will be there in 30 seconds", "This is Archer, subsonic, will be there in 65 minutes"

'nuff said.

Flame on.

Chunk

Added later:

"Time: 29.6"

Point SIX???? Dude....

Last edited:
Archer - in all honesty man...just relax and be yourself. We all give each other sh*t around here every once in awhile. Like the others said, just roll with it and dish it back!

You guys are just ruining the image that I had of the pilot community.

Archer...

Look man...You erased your sig because I made one comment? You need to thicken your skin a bit. Aviation doesn't play gentle.

Women suck, but not often enough!!!:D

I've made the mistake of telling my wife about "Predatory Female", man that's not a book that I will EVER discuss with a woman ever again.

Latest resources

Back