sjs everywhere

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TopGun-MAV said:
i was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

Yeah sounds like this guy has SJS.............what an absolute tool!

Ooh, ooh, ooh, let me take a stab at this one. Let's see, where to start.... Flew the 1900 for 500 hours, but only has 900? Let's see, could it be, GULFSTREAM!!! Yes, I think that is it. Okay, now the profile says E145, and I do believe that is an RJ, not an Ejet, so you might want to do a little reasearch there.... Oh and I nearly forgot that you are a total f@cking tool... That's right junior, you're a f@cking toolbox. I also just got finished double-stuffing your mom with your next door neighbor. Kudos to you, at least you have a hot mom.

box

TopGun-MAV said:
i was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

I hear ya MAV! E-Jets rule! I'll be at my goal airline sooner flying the 170(soon 190) than others flying lesser RJs will. The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane. I've had many captains come from the 145 to the 170 and really have trouble judging their flairs because of how high the 170 sits off the ground. It's a BIG plane.

E170Guppykiller said:
I hear ya MAV! E-Jets rule! I'll be at my goal airline sooner flying the 170(soon 190) than others flying lesser RJs will. The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane. I've had many captains come from the 145 to the 170 and really have trouble judging their flairs because of how high the 170 sits off the ground. It's a BIG plane.[/QUOT

TopGun-MAVi was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

I hope you guys are both posting this crap just to amuse the rest of us. If you are serious, then I feel sorry for the poor Captains that have to baby sit you all day.

Trouble judging the flare disqualifying for a "mainline" job?? Are f'ing kidding me???? Going from the 145 to the 135 causes flare misjudgment, too, but it is far from a permanent condition!!! Get real.

The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane.

Ha Ha HA Ha HAHAHA ha ha ha ha HA HA Ha Ha Ha HAHAHa Ha...

Are you for freakin' real?

The guys in the union at the major will recognize that you were flying mainline equipment for slave wages and show you the door.

TopGun-MAV said:
Hey dipsh!t, just an FYI, a Co-Captain is not the same as a First Officer. A Co-Captain is fully qualified to fly as a Captain while an FO is not. You are not a Co-Captain. I do agree with boxjockey though, at least you have a hot mom.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back