sjs everywhere

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HulkHogan

so i was talking to my buddies over at xj and it seems their newest class has a couple of winners in it. One guy bailed the first week because he found out he got the saab and one guy who got the new crj has let his head grow to immense proportions! When things start picking up they just come out of the woodwork don't they. I still love it at 9e though, livin the dream.

hulk

who cares! Fu*k them......it might be better for them or they might find out what a frickin mistake their dumba$$ made

HulkHogan said:
One guy bailed the first week because he found out he got the saab

That's too bad. He doesn't know what he's missing. The Saab 340 was a blast to fly.

UEJ500,

For most young people today who choose to take an airline career path -- the so-called "regional" (also known as the B-scale major) is the destination.

There is no longer a stepping-stone.

That being said, anyone who would quit a job because they were assigned a turboprop is a spoiled brat.

FurloughedAgain said:
UEJ500,

...a spoiled brat.

becoming the rule vice the exception.

i was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

There are so many funny things about the previous post, I don't know where to start.

Latest resources

Back