• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

sjs everywhere

HulkHogan

Total Time
so i was talking to my buddies over at xj and it seems their newest class has a couple of winners in it. One guy bailed the first week because he found out he got the saab and one guy who got the new crj has let his head grow to immense proportions! When things start picking up they just come out of the woodwork don't they. I still love it at 9e though, livin the dream.

hulk

Spinplate

Total Time
who cares! Fu*k them......it might be better for them or they might find out what a frickin mistake their dumba$$ made

FlyChicaga

Total Time
HulkHogan said:
One guy bailed the first week because he found out he got the saab

That's too bad. He doesn't know what he's missing. The Saab 340 was a blast to fly.

temcgrew

Total Time
I thought that a regional was a place to "pay your dues" so why an not pay it in a turbo prop?

FurloughedAgain

Cabin Heating & Air Tech.
Total Time
10000+
UEJ500,

For most young people today who choose to take an airline career path -- the so-called "regional" (also known as the B-scale major) is the destination.

There is no longer a stepping-stone.

That being said, anyone who would quit a job because they were assigned a turboprop is a spoiled brat.

Axel

FurloughedAgain said:
UEJ500,

...a spoiled brat.

becoming the rule vice the exception.

TopGun-MAV

Total Time
i was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

k_EAT=ho_ME

Closet User...shhhh!
Total Time
~2300
There are so many funny things about the previous post, I don't know where to start.

Thunder

Total Time
4500+
TopGun-MAV said:
i was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

Yeah sounds like this guy has SJS.............what an absolute tool!

RP170

Total Time
Thunder said:
Yeah sounds like this guy has SJS.............what an absolute tool!

Sounds like this guy has been in the J41 too long.

boxjockey

Total Time
7000+
Ooh, ooh, ooh, let me take a stab at this one. Let's see, where to start.... Flew the 1900 for 500 hours, but only has 900? Let's see, could it be, GULFSTREAM!!! Yes, I think that is it. Okay, now the profile says E145, and I do believe that is an RJ, not an Ejet, so you might want to do a little reasearch there.... Oh and I nearly forgot that you are a total f@cking tool... That's right junior, you're a f@cking toolbox. I also just got finished double-stuffing your mom with your next door neighbor. Kudos to you, at least you have a hot mom.

box

E

E170Guppykiller

TopGun-MAV said:

I hear ya MAV! E-Jets rule! I'll be at my goal airline sooner flying the 170(soon 190) than others flying lesser RJs will. The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane. I've had many captains come from the 145 to the 170 and really have trouble judging their flairs because of how high the 170 sits off the ground. It's a BIG plane.

Flash

Total Time
E170Guppykiller said:
I hear ya MAV! E-Jets rule! I'll be at my goal airline sooner flying the 170(soon 190) than others flying lesser RJs will. The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane. I've had many captains come from the 145 to the 170 and really have trouble judging their flairs because of how high the 170 sits off the ground. It's a BIG plane.[/QUOT

TopGun-MAVi was offered a job flying a saab but i turned it down to fly an e-jet. i had already been flying the 1900 for 500hrs and i could hear the e-jet calling my name. anyway i make more money flying the e-jet. i paid my dues and my goal airline awaits me.

I hope you guys are both posting this crap just to amuse the rest of us. If you are serious, then I feel sorry for the poor Captains that have to baby sit you all day.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Trouble judging the flare disqualifying for a "mainline" job?? Are f'ing kidding me???? Going from the 145 to the 135 causes flare misjudgment, too, but it is far from a permanent condition!!! Get real.

FlyFlyFly

Registered Offender
Total Time
The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane.

Ha Ha HA Ha HAHAHA ha ha ha ha HA HA Ha Ha Ha HAHAHa Ha...

Are you for freakin' real?

The guys in the union at the major will recognize that you were flying mainline equipment for slave wages and show you the door.

SkyBoy1981

Bring a towel!
Total Time
TopGun-MAV said:
Hey dipsh!t, just an FYI, a Co-Captain is not the same as a First Officer. A Co-Captain is fully qualified to fly as a Captain while an FO is not. You are not a Co-Captain. I do agree with boxjockey though, at least you have a hot mom.

Last edited: