• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sirius radio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why wouldn't it work international. it is a satelite radio, o ground bases, i used it all the time over canada and alaska. don't put it into the 28 volt sytem just use batteries.

geosynchronous satellites that can only be received from the states, or north america i guess

I use the Pioneer Inno in the plane every time I fly. The lithium battery lasts about 4.5 hours using xm and around 6 hours using only the mp3/recorded xm feature. You can buy extra batteries if your doing long legs. I usually lay it on the dash for a good signal. I even use it when flying as a passenger (wedge it between the shade and the window for a good signal). Pairs up nicely with the Bose QC2. Can't fly without it now.

I use the Pioneer Inno in the plane every time I fly. The lithium battery lasts about 4.5 hours using xm and around 6 hours using only the mp3/recorded xm feature. You can buy extra batteries if your doing long legs. I usually lay it on the dash for a good signal. I even use it when flying as a passenger (wedge it between the shade and the window for a good signal). Pairs up nicely with the Bose QC2. Can't fly without it now.

LOL, why not?

why wouldn't it work international. it is a satelite radio, o ground bases, i used it all the time over canada and alaska. don't put it into the 28 volt sytem just use batteries.

Sirius and XM cover North America (and parts of Mexico) only.

Latest resources

Back