• Watchers 28

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by Turbosnake03
how long did it take you at TSA to make that much?

If you consider the fact that we are making Block or Better, some F/O's are making more per year than you G0JET captains sitting in chicago.

Was it really worth it?

redbook said:
You celebrate your 56 dollar an hour pay within 3 months.

You guys better watch it, if it get's out that you can get $57/hour in three months at GJ, you might have a line of furloughed and maybe active mainline guys standing in line for the job, or at least a lot of regional FO's that have been waiting for upgrade for four or more years.

But nevermind that, the post about the pay, however unfortunate, is probably correct for 70 seat average first year pay. But, keep in mind that rarely have I seen someone with less than a few years seniority advance to the left seat. Consequently, first year captain's pay is low everywhere.

But, boasting about 3 month upgrade under the circumstances is not cool. He was probably just flaming you guys.

G0-Jets affected the pilots at Air Wisconsin directly. 100% of our pilot group has been displaced. This is because that group of pilots currently employed there chose to stab everyone in the industry in the back. Good luck getting to work. I here Centreville, Sauget, Cahokia, and East St. Louis have some affordable housing for trash like you.

AWACoff

redbook said:
No, my not so intelligent friend,

I doubt any of the others participated in an alter ego whipsaw and then celebrated by saying on a public message board

"i made 56 an hour in 3 MONTHS!!"

Never said that I was making 56 an hour in three months...just saying that because of the growth of a brand new company that probably half of the captains are making 56 an hour after three months....I never meant this as a platform to generate your hatred...just saying that GJ is a great company to work for and with the rapid growth some can make captain in a short time, and there isnt a pilot in the world that doesnt see this as a good thing.

waterski_heavy said:
Never said that I was making 56 an hour in three months...just saying that because of the growth of a brand new company that probably half of the captains are making 56 an hour after three months....I never meant this as a platform to generate your hatred...just saying that GJ is a great company to work for and with the rapid growth some can make captain in a short time, and there isnt a pilot in the world that doesnt see this as a good thing.

round and round we go....

here is an idea.... go to fedex, start a "new" company and fly the a380 for 100 dollars and hour, and then come back here and brag about "rapid growth"

still haven't figured it out?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back