Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UEJ500 said:
This is why we shouldn't!

This is why Waterski Heavy went to g0jet.

agreed; but I think we should thank him for posting. G0jet posters help us immeasurably with their posts in fleshing out what a bunch of low lifes inhabit that whipsaw airline.

56 dollars an hour!! In 3 months!!

He may not be a scab yet but if UPS or any other airline went out on strike, I bet he would go.
"100 bucks an hour!!"

The alter ego pilot is not a scab; but definitely related.
"I just love to fly!"

waterski_heavy said:
Nobody at GJ wants to hurt anyone at tsa....we were all pulling for you to get the contract that continental offered...we are mature enough to realize that the us versus them attitude is what has put the aviation industry in the hurt it is.....as far as our contract negotiations.....you name another airline that I could go to and make 56 dollars an hour after being employed by three months.....I have spent many a night murking around in lousy equipment delivering checks all over the country and have finely honed my flying skills and am taking an opportunity that presented itself. I cant help that tsa pilots didnt see this as a great chance for them and decided to stay where right where they are at.....if you are unhappy than do something about it....i quit the last miserable job that i had before I had a job to go to but that is just me.....if i dont like something, than i move on....it is a lot easier than being a miserable person......I suggest you do the same. Go bag some groceries that is probably where you belong instead of spreading your misery all over this website......by the way....you wont hurt my career one bit because miserable people dont have any power.

Too much to pick on in this post. I just wanted to print it out again, it just all seems so pathetic it can't be real. 56 dollars an hour to fly a 70 seater!

I can't believe how low you would go; but after reading your post, you are overpaid.

redbook said:
Too much to pick on in this post. I just wanted to print it out again, it just all seems so pathetic it can't be real. 56 dollars an hour to fly a 70 seater!

I can't believe how low you would go; but after reading your post, you are overpaid.

I guess you are saying alot of people in this industry are pathetic.

70 Seat Pay

Comair $57
Go-Jet $56
Mesa $55
Skywest $56 <--- same as the 50 seater
Republic $56
Shuttle $56
CHQ $56

Turbosnake03 said:
I guess you are saying alot of people in this industry are pathetic.

70 Seat Pay

Comair $57
Go-Jet $56
Mesa $55
Skywest $56 <--- same as the 50 seater
Republic $56
Shuttle $56
CHQ $56

No, my not so intelligent friend,

I doubt any of the others participated in an alter ego whipsaw and then celebrated by saying on a public message board

"i made 56 an hour in 3 MONTHS!!"

That is all first year pay, don't forget that if TSH would have let TSA have the flying, the 70 seaters would have gone VERY senior to guys who would be on 8 to 10 year pay, which is over $70 an hour.

The $14 per hour difference is what the company was going for. Like was said before, OF COURSE the company wanted the contract to be voted down.

Turbosnake03 said:
how long did it take you at TSA to make that much?

For some people dignity is not for sale

where is the picket line??? there sure isn't one at Go-Jet or TSA. you can't be a scab if you never crossed a line.

Please keep commenting, it just keeps getting better.

Turbosnake03 said:
where is the picket line??? there sure isn't one at Go-Jet or TSA. you can't be a scab if you never crossed a line.

You are not a scab. You are an alter ego whipsaw airline guy.

You celebrate your 56 dollar an hour pay within 3 months.

I am just convinced given the opportunity you would scab for just a little bit more.

Latest resources

Back