• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Single Representation at SWA/AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see...ALPA fouled up the seniority integration, rejected SWA pay rates, rejected a fence for AT guys, rejected 850 captain seats, got embarrassed after a pathetic do-over attempt in the DRC arbitration, and now ALPA has decided it's time for SWAPA to take over.

Classic.
I agree, that's not exactly right.

To be more exact, ALPA leadership fouled up the seniority integration, rejected SWA pay rates on behalf of AT pilots, rejected a fence for AT guys on behalf of AT pilots, rejected captain seats for 850 AT captains on behalf of AT pilots, and rejected furlough protection on behalf of AT pilots, but ALPA leadership unanimously accepted a seniority integration deal with none of those features and virtually no improvement in seniority, then embarrassed itself with a pathetic do-over attempt in the DRC arbitration in which the arbitrator noted that all of the remedies sought had been available to ALPA but rejected by ALPA leadership without allowing AT pilots to vote on them, and now ALPA leadership has decided it's time for SWAPA to take over.

That's way more exactly right.

Yeah, let's all blame ALPA!!!

It isn't like SWAPA was trying to "capture" every Captain seat, or anything,

Or, that SWA management threatened to part us out.

It was just dat ol' debbil up in Herndon, and and his damn moustache catalog.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I pretty sure everything he said was factual. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it false. Sorry.

No, not even close to factual. Just uninformed speculation that happens to be completely false. Sorry.

Says one of the many people that ABSOLUTELY has to say and sell that.

Good luck pcl

No, not even close to factual. Just uninformed speculation that happens to be completely false. Sorry.

Everything I wrote is precisely factual, fully informed, and non-speculative. The DRC arbitration ruling alone spells out a great deal of it. Perhaps you didn't read through that?

Yes, ALPA is to blame. Exactly.

Oh, grow the f up. Seriously. :rolleyes:

You're a little late to the party.

Maybe, if you learn to stand on your head really well, and pony up some bucks, Ringmaster Tommie will let you join the circus.

:laugh:

Everything I wrote is precisely factual, fully informed, and non-speculative. The DRC arbitration ruling alone spells out a great deal of it. Perhaps you didn't read through that?

Not only did I read it, but I agreed with his decision. That has nothing to do with your deranged ramblings about ALPA, though.

Latest resources

Back