• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Single Representation at SWA/AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty is right....and it has the same effect as the Monday morning QB/coach. Zero zip and nada. Simple fact is all 3 sides entered into a complex high stakes negotiation. All 3 sides used the leverage they had or thought they had at the time to secure the best agreement possible for their side or move on to the next best option. The field changed along the way, an agreement was reached and the majority of the pilots on both sides decided the agreement in front of them was better than the other option presented. I don't think anybody loves this agreement, and most on both sides feel like they should have gotten a better deal. Whatever, the finger pointing doesn't change todays reality. I hope to see the day when most can move on and be ok with their personal reality. I think we will probably get there but some never will I guess.

Well played, slaquer. :) But I've never seen such a bunch of sissies get so upset about some mildly crude language. Must be the same pansy crowd that created "participation trophies" for Little League.

Well played, slaquer. :) But I've never seen such a bunch of sissies get so upset about some mildly crude language. Must be the same pansy crowd that created "participation trophies" for Little League.

Still living in that alternate universe of yours aren't ya Toad..

RV

That's sweet of you Rob. You clearly feel that the threat of unemployment is a legitimate negotiating tactic. At least there's no confusion for some anymore.

Morality.

You mean like airtran did all the time, and actually fired and furloughed people to back up the threats?

Latest resources

Back