• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Single-Engine Climb requirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I don't think the P-3 is relevant here, being as it is 4-engine and all. You were complying with three-engine climb gradient requirements there.

lighten up, francis

Well, I don't think the P-3 is relevant here, being as it is 4-engine and all. You were complying with three-engine climb gradient requirements there.

Oh, I see............

Well, I did write too much (enthusiasm-sorry), so maybe those with ADD (flyboy) had problems deciphering it all. Hmmmm... Short version is -- plan for the worst -- $hit happens.

Seeya

Appendix A. 10 or more passengers? Probably not in a Baron or Kingair.

The newer king air's have a climb gradient chart and that will imply that you probably cannot climb much if you can't make those gradients, and none if you lose an engine. Doesn't mean you have to use it by regulation. As previously mentioned in the other posts, you may have part 25 charts for the part 23 airplanes, that are not mandatory unless required by your ops specs or company SOP's.

Be careful.

Regulatory wise, probably nothing there.

What is the Ops Spec reference here C0?? or whatever. I am curious where this comes from. As far as I know ours does not include this, but I would like to know where this comes from so that I might check more closely.

jw

What is the Ops Spec reference here C0?? or whatever. I am curious where this comes from. As far as I know ours does not include this, but I would like to know where this comes from so that I might check more closely.

jw
C079, lower than standard takeoffs...the climb requirement kicks in when you get below a certain vis/rvr.

Fly safe!

David

Latest resources

Back