Sincere Thanks, ASA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CFI2766

Thanks for the lunch today. Burgers, brats, and pretty good bbq brisket/roast beef.

This was appreciated.

did anyone get their windows washed by management? that makes up for the red arrow days

Classic!
Right out of the SKYW playbook, lets see, create horrible lines, push PBS on the table, then feed the minions cheap hamburgers. They know a pilot with food in his belly and horrible lines on his schedule wants a better life, and they are selling PBS as your solution. Rule #1, when SKYW feed you they are getting ready to coenhole you, think of it as a date, date rape that is. Thank god they haven't fed us lately, you guys can have all those Costco burgers you want, way I see it is as long as they are focused on cornholing you they won't be looking at our cornholes.
Good luck
PBR

Are we gonna get our yearly $12 turkey this year? That's our bonus!

Mesa Sucks!

pbr, go away. one of the nicest things ive had since ive been at asa. reminded me of dfw and slc, never thought id see it here in atl. saw a bunch of the cp's cooking, sh was there too. thank you guys, cant imagine why anyone would spin this negatively. thanks for the grub, it was a very nice treat today.

I served under BH and his henchmen, they toss you a burger and jam PBS or something equally distasteful in your starfish. Jeez, you are bought and paid for with a meal? I hope we never merge lists with simpletons like you on it, we got enough peabrains already. Enjoy the treat, don't forget to vote yes on PBS!
PBR

pbr, go away. one of the nicest things ive had since ive been at asa. reminded me of dfw and slc, never thought id see it here in atl. saw a bunch of the cp's cooking, sh was there too. thank you guys, cant imagine why anyone would spin this negatively. thanks for the grub, it was a very nice treat today.

Fat, dumb, and happy. A burger and a diet coke and you forget about how hard SH would slap you in the face with his dick to force you into PBS if he could. Meanwhile, there are many, many pilots going back on reserve because the lines are blocked at 94 hours. Get real.

Latest resources

Back