• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sincere Thanks, ASA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When they give ya'll some stale cookies this Christmas, you'll be the happiest pilot group around. At least they kissed you before they *****d you. That place is like any other regional, its a dump.

Cookies and turkeys?!

Last edited:
Why are you so concerned about ASA and PBS? Did you vote for ALPA at Skywest?
Multiple O.C.s
Unlike you I don't want you guys to have to deal with the same chit we have for the last 6 years. I stand nothing to gain, already upgraded, so growth means nothing to me. The junior guys yes, they care. B.H. was our V.P. of FLT OPS, that's why I warn you, been there done that! What you are experiencing is SOP for SKYW Inc. I am amazed that you guys think B.H. is the messiah, guess it was pretty bad before, huh? All I am saying look beyond the BBQ and turkey certificates. It is all carefully orchestrated, that's all. We merge or not it means nothing to me, nothing will change for me, I ain't changin' domiciles, not for equipment nor money. My last day at SKYW will be in my current domicile, take that at face value.
PBR

Oops! That's right. They can't just force something on us. We have a choice unlike you guys.

Are you worried that once we get our costs in line that they will merge the lists? What are you afraid of? Likely that you guys will get the same system out guys have worked on for almost a year. Don't worry, it should help your QOL some too.

I bet you serviced BH under him and his henchmen. Did you give it up one time and never called you back again? I am being sarcastic here but that is about how you sound, a jilted lover. Lighten up Francis. BH isn't the hatchet man here. That title goes to VP of Ops and CP. Those guys have come back into line some since BH got here but I'll never trust either of them further than I could punt them.

Don't let PBRsweet-thang get on your nerves. He hates his own life and is obsessed with starfish and rimjobs. Kinda like that turd of a guy that wants to put guys on the street so that his line credit will go up-makes you embarrassed to have him on the list, even if it is just 1 person.

Multiple O.C.s
Unlike you I don't want you guys to have to deal with the same chit we have for the last 6 years. I stand nothing to gain, already upgraded, so growth means nothing to me. The junior guys yes, they care. B.H. was our V.P. of FLT OPS, that's why I warn you, been there done that! What you are experiencing is SOP for SKYW Inc. I am amazed that you guys think B.H. is the messiah, guess it was pretty bad before, huh? All I am saying look beyond the BBQ and turkey certificates. It is all carefully orchestrated, that's all. We merge or not it means nothing to me, nothing will change for me, I ain't changin' domiciles, not for equipment nor money. My last day at SKYW will be in my current domicile, take that at face value.
PBR

Have you ever heard of George and John? Maybe Erion? I didn't think so.

Do not stereotype all ASA pilots to be young, stupid, Ipod carring, FA chasing, BMW driving, Mommy pay my rent, I rather have a free breakfast instead of a clean hotel, my WiFi isn't working, I don't have to listen to the CP, why can't we spread the weekends off so everyone can have one off, what did you mean I have to work on Xmas.

A great deal of ASA pilots take things with a grain of salt. I haven't seen BH turn over the keys of ASA to the pilot group NOR have I seen any pilots turn over their keys to their Porsches.

I don't drink NOR do I like Kool Aid. I drink Shiner Bock from the great state of Texas!

Why are you so concerned about ASA and PBS? Did you vote for ALPA at Skywest?
That dummy probably did.
Ever notice how it's the ALPA carriers that are associated with the pilot groups that complain the most?
ASA, Mesa, Comair and now Colgan....these guys get bent by management and ALPA.

That dummy probably did.
Ever notice how it's the ALPA carriers that are associated with the pilot groups that complain the most?
ASA, Mesa, Comair and now Colgan....these guys get bent by management and ALPA.

Maybe............they liked to get bent?

I served under BH and his henchmen, they toss you a burger and jam PBS or something equally distasteful in your starfish. Jeez, you are bought and paid for with a meal? I hope we never merge lists with simpletons like you on it, we got enough peabrains already. Enjoy the treat, don't forget to vote yes on PBS!
PBR

The BBQ was not part of PBS unless they're trying to push PBS on the whole company. It was one part of a company-wide appreciation week. You guys need to get over yourselves. Not every little thing this company does has something to do with the pilot group and negotiations.

Secondly, Although BH has to answer to JA, he does not work for anyone here. He's not someone else's henchman who has to do his bosses dirty work. Also, he can't just force anything he wants on us. It has to be negotiated with the union, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

PBR, if you don't like having mgmt's will shoved down your throat, then vote yes next time. Otherwise just live with the results of choosing not to have representation.

Latest resources

Back