• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Simuflite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS when going to Simuflite, make your own travel arrangements. i used pegasus last time and made a bunch of stops to and from DFW. you would think there was no non stops from LAX to DFW. if you shop around now you'll find a good price.

So Falcon Capt., when I called you a couple weeks back and you said you were in school - you were not kidding! You guys couldn't wait for the 7X? Looks like you guys are getting some new machines too! Congrats on the new type.

Anyone stay at the Residence Inn? I'm going for the Hawker 1000 type (8 days) in a couple of weeks and was thinking Marriot points.

Raskal said:
Anyone stay at the Residence Inn? I'm going for the Hawker 1000 type (8 days) in a couple of weeks and was thinking Marriot points.

Residence Inn north is a good place.

Pilot Ryan,

Request Doug Sinor for your checkride if they let you. Also, Dick Peavey is probably the best Hawker instructor there. He's an old guy but really knows the aircraft and is fun in class. Hope he's still there. You don't want Kevin Reno for your checkride. If you do get Kevin Reno, bring him a Dr. Pepper; if he's not already sucking on one..

Hope you have fun on the Hawker, it's an awesome airplane to fly.

PS--Go eat at Railhead BBQ. It is the best BBQ you'll ever eat--trust me. It's only a few minutes from simuflite.

cosmotheassman said:
Pilot Ryan,

PS--Go eat at Railhead BBQ. It is the best BBQ you'll ever eat--trust me. It's only a few minutes from simuflite.

Where is that? the only one I have been to at DFW was accross they highway from Starbucks/Barnes and Noble. That was ok at best.

What do you expect though, it was Texas. Not like it is Memphis or North Carolina ;)

I sincerely hope you get a better Sim schedule than I had. Mine was 2030-0030 everynight and my checkride was from 2330-0330.....Sucked arse!Good Luck and remember to have fun!

That is still better than the 0300-0800 I had in the Astra. Try that one when you are from the west coast. My sim partner was from Europe and you'd have think that he died and went to heaven.

cosmotheassman said:
Request Doug Sinor for your checkride if they let you. Also, Dick Peavey is probably the best Hawker instructor there. He's an old guy but really knows the aircraft and is fun in class.

Doug is cool as hell. I had him for sim a couple times.

Who is the guy that had an explosive decompression, and can't get a medical now because of it? I had a couple sim sessions with him. He was pretty cool.....and a very interesting guy to talk to. It will really open your eyes about decompression issues....especially some things you may never have considered(such as air embolisms).

Latest resources

Back