Simuflite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rchcfi said:
I sincerely hope you get a better Sim schedule than I had. Mine was 2030-0030 everynight and my checkride was from 2330-0330.....Sucked arse!Good Luck and remember to have fun!

That sucks. Luckily, of all the times I've been to initials and recurrents, I have never had a really BAD sim time. The earliest was 0800-1200, the latest was 2000-0000. Since I mentioned it.....I'm really gonna get screwed next time....

Harvey Suites

I really liked the Harvey Suites when i was getting my 700 type. I got it for $25/night on Priceline but i think it's going for around $30-$35 now. I like it better than the Harvey Hotel because they have free hi-speed internet in the rooms and free beer and wine between 5-7 pm. Plus the free shuttle of course.

G100 driver,

I'm not sure what bbq place you're referring to but, Railhead is on hwy121 off of glade rd. I am not a big fan of memphis "style" bbq. I like the smoked flavor of texas style bbq; therefore, I don't like sweet bbq with cole slaw on it. YUCK. But, Railhead is the best place in TX to eat bbq.

FracCapt are you talking about John Dees??

For Brazilian BBQ, just go west from the training center. At Glade (I think) and 121 on the west side of DFW is Boi Na Braza, GOOD STUFF!

I think JD is who FracCapt is refering to....could be wrong though

Latest resources

Back