simuflite DFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fatburger said:
Cool River in Las Colinas (sp.) is awesome.........I also recommend Esparza's in Grapevine (killer tex mex). We stay at the Embassy Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine.

-fatburger-

He is absolutely right about Cool River. Go there on a Thursday Night. Great restaurant (a little pricey but not to bad). Go for dinner and then into the bar/night club. Great bands, and great eye candy. You WILL like it. We normally stay at the Embassey South.

HawkerF/O said:
That's funny, when you and I walked in there they knew you by name and they started kicking guys out of the VIP area because they were in 'your seats.' hmmmmmmm What was that all about?

What??? Otter being known by 1st name in a 'Gentelman's' Club? Hmmmmnnnnn...... Looking forward to a trip to DFW - shine up those boot's boys!

Baja.

Hey, they happen to be very polite down here, Welcome back Mr. Otter...they just say welcome back to make you look better with an associate.

I swear I have never been in there before! How they knew my favorite drink and dinner choice...they ought to advertise the ESP equipped servers..hell of a good trick.

hey thanks for all the good info. but where exactly are the stockyards. went to hooters last night and asked the waitress but she never gave me an answer.

I wish it were an Otter original, use away, I got it off a South Beach Bar T-Shirt I bought after punishing said liver at the bar in St Maarten. You can drink a good amount of booze waiting for that 747 to pull on to the centerline and then launch all the tourist's stuff out in to the bay!!!! Love that

Oh, and the stock yards are on Main Street in Fort Worth. From Grapevine take 121 west to merge with 183 west, then 820 west, exit 287/main street.

take you 25-35 mins based on traffic.

DA50pilot said:
He is absolutely right about Cool River. Go there on a Thursday Night. Great restaurant (a little pricey but not to bad). Go for dinner and then into the bar/night club. Great bands, and great eye candy. You WILL like it. We normally stay at the Embassey South.
Waaap waaap waaap waaaaaaaa, I've been really tryyyyyin' baaaaby.

Also try Boston's. It's a chain place with hot chicks hanging out in the bar every night.

Alright. Don't normally reveal my favorite haunts but, if yer eatin at BW3, dude, you need to get out.

Two words....Cowboy's.......Arlington.

Take a cab. Wranglers and Ropers if ya don't won't to look like a jackass.

Thank me later.

Latest resources

Back