• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Simple request

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might be that so and so gets tired of saying that (s)he flies for SkyWest, and the response is, "Oh, you fly for SouthWest, how nice." So (s)he corrects said person, explaining that, no, it's SkyWest. We feed UAL, DAL, etc. out of smaller markets into hubs like ORD, SFO, DEN, etc. The next comment from the inquisitors mouth is something along the lines of, 'you fly for DAL and UAL? Wow.'

True conversation. Some just get tired of repeatedly correcting someone who has no knowledge of aviation and is going to forget the whole chat in five minutes anyway. I'll keep correcting those people until I'm blue in the face, as I hate leaving an exchange that way. Some just lack patience. :smash:

just say you fly the 50, 70 seat regional jets for DAL, AAL, UAL, or whatever feed you're doing. No need to further explain.

I say I fly small jets with delta passengers, delta logos and delta magazines...in fact, everything is Delta except my work rules and benefits.

Yeah or the Skywest pilot that says he works for United, or the Caravan pilot that tells everyone he flys for FedEx. That is annoying, especially when you mother in law is like, "Such and Such flies for Delta and he's only 25, why did it take you so long". Look you stuuupid b*^ch he flys for Delta Express, not Delta.

It's not that. The posters above are right. If someone asks who I fly for I say "delta connection" if I say PCL that is followed by 3-5 more questions from an individual I have no interest in being in a conversation with.

My favorite is when Delta requests the rwy 27L instead of rwy 28 because it is "longer". Dumbass, look at your 10-9 pages, rwy 26R, 27L, and 28 are all the SAME lengths (9000')!.

Doesn't bother me guys and im a controller at O'hare. Inbound, outbound, upside down, don't care. Funny that it bothers people. Keep it all up, everyone say inbound :)

My favorite is when Delta requests the rwy 27L instead of rwy 28 because it is "longer". Dumbass, look at your 10-9 pages, rwy 26R, 27L, and 28 are all the SAME lengths (9000')!.

Yea, but there are more taxiways next to 27L (ducking).

Latest resources

Back