Simple request

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rubberlayin

Can all you chataqua, skywest, jetlink, mesa, etc goofs flying out of ORD please stop using the term "inbound" when calling from the om? And stating the runway #? Sounds foolish. Ex.- "O'hare tower, chataqua 1234, bugse inbound 1-0"

You think the local may be under the impression you are outbound for the procedure turn? And perhaps he/she forgot which runway bugse was associated with?

Tards

Take a look at the aim and please enlighten everyone of the "correct" phraseology when asked by ATC to report at a point. I would typically just say "tower flgxxx, xxfix, xxrnwy" (even though that's not even right by aim standards) but before you bash you may want to know what's "correct" before you self incriminate by ranting.

Take a look at the aim and please enlighten everyone of the "correct" phraseology when asked by ATC to report at a point. I would typically just say "tower flgxxx, xxfix, xxrnwy" (even though that's not even right by aim standards) but before you bash you may want to know what's "correct" before you self incriminate by ranting.

ATC asks you guys to report BUGSE inbound?

What about wind checks and final lengths? Are those unnecessary chatter? Actually my favorite is when someone reads back "increased bird activity."

where is that guy "Mach80" to chime in?? this is up his alley

I was thinking the same thing.

Let's add "CHECKING IN" to this thread too.

Between this thread and the "HAT" one in the Majors section, some entertainment value has returned to FI.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back