• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Silver Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Silver Airways aka Gulfstream International Airlines aka the bottom feeders of the industry. Beware

You'll be hired into the saab as an FO at the moment (we need FOs on the saaaaaaab side) which pays 24.50 an hour.

Silver Airways aka Gulfstream International Airlines aka the bottom feeders of the industry. Beware

+1. I know guys that work there and without getting into a debate I would listen to the above quote. I saw on APC on the silver airways thread that the new chief looks and smells like a baby with an overdue diaper change. true?

Bottom feeders of the industry = ALL regional airlines. Some just suck less than others, but they are all bottom feeders flying outsourced mainline routes.

Bottom feeders of the industry = ALL regional airlines. Some just suck less than others, but they are all bottom feeders flying outsourced mainline routes.

I guess you just magically spawned into the right seat of an airbus huh? We aren't flying anything that wasn't given to us by our humble brethren at mainline. Schmuck...

Latest resources

Back