• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Signature Flight support

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am glad i am not the only one who royally hates signature. evertime i have no choice and have to buy gas i feel like calling the police and telling them that i have been robbed. i think next time i will say this to the manager there and ask if he has heard of fuel price gouging.

Signature MIA just matched my fuel price at Turse Air And waived the ramp fee.. I guess competition is a good thing, GM there said they're feeling the heat of Mercury's and Millionair's nationwide growth..

Signature has consistently been the highest priced fuel and provides average service to anyone other than Netjets etc. I ended up at IAD couple of summers ago, waited 1+35 for fuel before the General Manager acutally came out and pumped it himself. I was livid! We get pumped in the rear-end / gouged everytime we put our tires onto their ramp. Look forward to a day when the high tech paper security slip does not cost me an additional $1.00 / gal for wages & benefits to some security person, typically overweight & asleep.

Regards.

Sit down and brace yourselves.................................

ORD - 5.81 JET A with prist
MDW - 5.96 JET A with prist - :eek:

Heading that way in the morning, and I'm bringing Lube................

Learjet Pilot said:
The biggest way to save money on fuel is to stay away from signature flight support. 5.96 a gallon yesterday in SFO talk about f**king price gouging. We all should stick together and boycott buying fuel and or even going to their fbo unless it is a absolute must. I dont ever buy gas there and never will, and avoid them at all cost. I hate them with a passion

blah blah....another stupid Signature thread.

Why did you go to SFO? why not SJC?

WHY DID YOU GO THERE?

ah....because you were TOLD to go there? So why complain?

why did i go to signature? hmmm i had to dumb a**..., and i love paying the highest prices in the industry for gas. you are probably some netjets jockey who loves it there, flying your g-200 making peanuts and you think signature is the greatest. oh yeah how is your contract going. when you have something educated and worth while saying then come and talk to me

Learjet Pilot said:
why did i go to signature? hmmm i had to dumb a**..., and i love paying the highest prices in the industry for gas. you are probably some netjets jockey who loves it there, flying your g-200 making peanuts and you think signature is the greatest. oh yeah how is your contract going. when you have something educated and worth while saying then come and talk to me

It's already a well beaten horse that SFS sucks. Most everyone I know avoids them like the plague. The biggest thing I have against them is that I feel like I'm contributing to NetJets, and forget about having a decent seat in the crew lounge or a spot on a computer in one of these places. The NetJets pilots take over the place like a swarm of locusts.

Don't be so sensitive, he's right... Are you the one personally paying the fuel bill ? If not, who cares ? Especially if you've made the boss aware of the financial benefits of avoiding them. Tell them that you could save them X amount of money by avoiding Signature and if they don't care why should you ???

Last edited:
Learjet Pilot said:

hey at least I have a Union buddy.

You wait, our contract is going to be HUGE (like your moms a$$)

- If not we walk and shut this place down!!! -

you wait.

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
hey at least I have a Union buddy.

You wait, our contract is going to be HUGE (like your moms a$$)

- If not we walk and shut this place down!!! -

you wait.

How's your fight for the 6 S's going ??? Keep up the good work "brother" ... :D

Latest resources

Back