Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
hey at least I have a Union buddy.

You wait, our contract is going to be HUGE (like your moms a$$)

- If not we walk and shut this place down!!! -

you wait.

How many times have you idiots voted to strike now anyway?

You're making yourselves look like you don't have the balls to walk out. You guys go ahead and walk, ruin the company, and ruin your own reputation among REAL corporate pilots.

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.
Give it a break you moron.

[EDIT]
Okay so G200 isn't union. But I still feel the idiots at EJA should $HIT or GET OFF THE FREAKING POT.

Last edited:
learflyer said:
you should have Pi$$ed them off by saying. "no thanks, were going to hop over to KOAK to get our gas!

It is just business, not personal. In the end you still pay $300ish dollars to get your airplane outta there.

We do not buy from Signature unless we have to as well. But when we go to BOS and have to come back to the west coast guess what ... we buy fuel. It is still cheaper than paying the fees to relocate to BED after dropping in BOS.

I was talking to the manager of TacAir in APA about them yesterday. Nobody seems to know how they stay in business with so many crews avoiding their operation. I guess the monoplies in SFO and BOS keep them going?

I think you are correct.

I doubt NetJets is helping them much as on any given day only 40%of the fleet is flying. The rest of the fleet is grounded due to "maintenance."

Last night and today we've gotten awsome service from SFO Signature. One of the best experiences I've had. Jet Source in CRQ and Corp. Jets in SDL took good care of us, too.

As for Signature bashing, they probably do treat some people badly sometimes but in EWR and SFO, we get good service.TC

Funny thing, TC. We in SFO today as well. The dude parked us and rode away in his golf cart. We waited for 1/2 hour with the APU running waiting for the guys to come dump and service the lav. Still no one showed up. Finally we gave up. I will try again tomorrow.

I guess our punny west coast Falcon (no fuel sale) does not rate.

Last edited:
So far we have been quite successful at avoiding SFO...OAK and Business Jet Center are great...no delays and excellent service. The pax's say the drive is not bad either.

Latest resources

Back