Sierra West Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flydaddy0499 said:
How in the he!! do they expect an F/O to make it to ELP? Most of us would be broke before ABQ. These SOB's need to be shut down now. I think an anonymous call to their FSDO office is in order. Companies like this ALWAYS cut corners somewhere, without fail. It's just a matter of bringing it to the Fed's attention and pointing them in the right direction.

There is no reg requiring companies to pay a living wage. If you go to work for a company paying crap wages, its your own dam fault. What is worst is a company that promises good wages and then the paychecks dribble to and from the bank. If they show up at all.

Dudes,

Do not go anywhere near those ass clowns. I've flown with that operation and it is SHADY!!! Shady, like picking up cargo from Mexico in black plastic trash bags. I wonder what's inside? Shady like making a metro pilot sleep at the airport in mexico for 3 days until they felt like sending a mechanic down there to fix a poorly maintained plane. Oh yeah, and that's $1000 BEFORE TAXES. You seriously should see the apartments these guys had to live in. I'd rather take a bath with my toaster than work there.

Why don't a couple of us get hired there, and when they send us to Mexico, hire some scumbag lawyer and a Mexican Official or two and send them a letter saying that they will need to cough up $100K to get their plane back. When they send the dough, commercial home after selling the hull for parts to Pedro.

Then make sure to follow up with a call asking them how it feels to get it with no vaseline...

FlyFlyFly said:
Why don't a couple of us get hired there, and when they send us to Mexico, hire some scumbag lawyer and a Mexican Official or two and send them a letter saying that they will need to cough up $100K to get their plane back. When they send the dough, commercial home after selling the hull for parts to Pedro.

Then make sure to follow up with a call asking them how it feels to get it with no vaseline...

Hell, I'll bet Uncle Sugar in South America somewhere would pay more than 100K just to have us walk away from the plane in Mexico for a coffee break.

"Uh, sorry boss, we just went for some java and when we got back to de plane, it wuz v1, vr, and dat was all we seen of dem. We tink it wuz headed south, boss. But we ain't sure. Say, do any o you hombres remember da name o dat one bank in the Caymans.":D

I know they fly/flew their Metros single pilot form ELP to YYZ, and then come back empty.
That's a good 12 hours FLYING time, not duty!!!

When I flew Metros for another upstanding adhoc, I refused to do those single pilot odysees!

The Sierra West guys that I knew didn't have the cahones to stand up for themselves.

Oh-and then there are those dudes that wear an airline uniform with wings and epaulets and all, and top it of with.....cargopants!

Where's Joan Rivers when you need her......?

Latest resources

Back