Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flydaddy0499

Now accepting donations:)
I found their ad on Climbto350.com today. What a bunch of arsewipes. These jokers want some poor F/O candidate to travel to California at his or her own expense for an interview, then pay for their own training, and then pay for their own relocation to ELP? But wait boys and girls, there's more; they will then pay you a bank-busting salary of $1,000 per month!!! So, by the end of the first year, you will have filed Chapter 7 because you cannot pay off the move to ELP, let alone your training. Please tell me that no turbine-hungry pilot will fall for this rape job. If so, I know this guy in downtown Atlanta that will be your personal butt pirate for a much lower fee (he was my co-pilot until I found out he was a turd burglar):eek: .

When will our industry wake up and put these guys out of business?

Sorry for the rant, it's been a bad day.

flydaddy0499 said:
I found their ad on Climbto350.com today. What a bunch of arsewipes. These jokers want some poor F/O candidate to travel to California at his or her own expense for an interview, then pay for their own training, and then pay for their own relocation to ELP? But wait boys and girls, there's more; they will then pay you a bank-busting salary of $1,000 per month!!! So, by the end of the first year, you will have filed Chapter 7 because you cannot pay off the move to ELP, let alone your training. Please tell me that no turbine-hungry pilot will fall for this rape job. If so, I know this guy in downtown Atlanta that will be your personal butt pirate for a much lower fee (he was my co-pilot until I found out he was a turd burglar):eek: .

When will our industry wake up and put these guys out of business?

Sorry for the rant, it's been a bad day.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I KNOW I JUST READ IT!!!!!
These fu**ing people!!! man, I feel like sending them a resume and once they call telling them "ooooh you're the cheap bastards? suck it!"
ya know what I mean?

The sad part is that a they'll probably get a bazillion replies. How did you like that Lear PIC salary of 3K/month ?

hawkerflyer said:
The sad part is that a they'll probably get a bazillion replies. How did you like that Lear PIC salary of 3K/month ?

Sounds more like slave labor.

flydaddy0499 said:
I found their ad on Climbto350.com today. What a bunch of arsewipes. These jokers want some poor F/O candidate to travel to California at his or her own expense for an interview, then pay for their own training, and then pay for their own relocation to ELP? But wait boys and girls, there's more; they will then pay you a bank-busting salary of $1,000 per month!!! So, by the end of the first year, you will have filed Chapter 7 because you cannot pay off the move to ELP, let alone your training. Please tell me that no turbine-hungry pilot will fall for this rape job.

I just checked out their ad. Obviously these folk only do HIGH END type charters......Not. Oh BTW, you're wrong about the $1,000 per mo. That's for Metro F/Os. The Lear F/O makes a whopping $1,500 per mo. Hey, that's 50% more than anyone else at that level in the company is making.....

Anyone remember when they geared up the Lear 23 in Oakdale?

There are not many opportunities for Lear PIC at 2000 hours, even with "some jet experience."

A 2000 hour PIC, with some jet experience, and a 1000 hour SIC- it should be hilarious, as long as nobody gets hurt.

Insurance

I'll bet they heavily insure the crap out of the airplanes just hoping that their "experienced" aircrew winds up in a ball of aluminum. (Oh, we told them not to go!" Buy another junker, put some money in the pocket and run the ad again.

Air ambulance scum!!

Oh jeez,

I almost missed this. RE: Lear PIC requirments. 2000 hours total time with some jet experience. "We will consider lowering our requirements for the right person."

In 2000 I was paid $3000 per month for SIC in Lear 25/35. They are offering the same pay?!! For PIC?!! And half that for SIC.

Come on everybody. Pull up the ad and slam these Fokkers.

A$$hole of 350.com Award, winner!!

------------------
Thunderbirds............are GO!!

Last edited:
How in the he!! do they expect an F/O to make it to ELP? Most of us would be broke before ABQ. These SOB's need to be shut down now. I think an anonymous call to their FSDO office is in order. Companies like this ALWAYS cut corners somewhere, without fail. It's just a matter of bringing it to the Fed's attention and pointing them in the right direction.

Latest resources

Back