Side Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

400ACapt

Just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas for some good side jobs while not flying. Also, if anyone knew of a website that listed jobs that you could bid on and complete from home? They would post the job and you would bid on how much you would complete the job for. If you won the bid they would send you the material to complete it and you would send it back when finished. Thanks for the input.

try Home Depot...they hire part time work that is pretty flexible arround your exisitng job schedule...how about part time flight instructing? or waiting tables? day trading? medical research? donate plasma? sperm bank? there are so many out there, but in all seriousness my buddy drives a limo in his spare time...get his normal pay and some pretty good tips too...

Appreciate the reply. I am actually looking for something on the computer that i can also do if im on the road in a hotel. I have looked into Autocad and if anyone has any experience in it and wheter or not you could do this from home the info would be helpful!

i'mbatman said:
i just got my real estate license but have yet to make a penny

It takes time bro.

TIGV said:
So does suicide via cigarettes and beer but I'm doing my best !!!!

If you're a pilot how can you afford that?

I worked at Best Buy for a short period....I wouldnt recomend it. They didnt like the fact that it wasnt my full-time job (even though i was part-time). And having 4 levels of management (and 1 to 5+ managers at each level) telling you how you offered the service plan was wrong or that because you walked into work 15 minutes early and walked at a normal speed to get your cash drawer you have a bad attitude.

You have to bleed Best Buy Blue to work there and enjoy it...Awesome discount...low pay...dealing with a retail managers...wasn't a job for me.

wmuflyguy said:
You have to bleed Best Buy Blue to work there and enjoy it...Awesome discount...low pay...dealing with a retail managers...wasn't a job for me.

he aint kiddin people

Latest resources

Back