Shuttle guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kngarthur

Have you heard anything yet about the CHQ/SA seniorty update?

Having heard anything yet. I was in Dulles today flying out of the Ghetto gates; it was funny to see all of the Saab pilots already had the new ID's. Some guys were even wearing the Republic Airlines Lanyard.

Last edited:
Mgmt talk is cheap. You can Dress like a Repulic Pilot, You can have a Repulic ID, your pay check comes from Republic, but don't think you are actually a Republic pilot.

AutoCars Armed said:
Mgmt talk is cheap. You can Dress like a Repulic Pilot, You can have a Repulic ID, your pay check comes from Republic, but don't think you are actually a Republic pilot.

How ar they not a Republic pilot? Have you read the news yet?

AutoCars Armed said:

This is exactly the kind of attitude we don't need. The arbitrator will decide in the near future and they will be Republic pilots in everyones eyes. We both argued our case and couldn't come up with a solution that we both agreed with. Now we go to the contract that provides us with a solution, Allegheny-Mohawk protocols. Do you have a problem with your contract?

Its time to accept these guys as family. Welcome aboard guys I look forward to working with you!

BlackPilot628 said:
Having heard anything yet. I was in Dulles today flying out of the Ghetto gates; it was funny to see all of the Saab pilots already had the new ID's. Some guys were even wearing the Republic Airlines Lanyard.

What is so funny about that?

You are BRAND NEW and you think you deserve more then the people that have beaten by this company for more then 2 months? You think because we fly the POS SAAB we do not deserve to have the "new IDs" or a "Republic lanyard"? I have news for you; some of us even have Republic crew tags.

I do not know if Chautauqua breeds this attitude or if it is taught in ground school. It does seem consistent with most of those that I have dealt with.

SlapShot said:
What is so funny about that?

You are BRAND NEW and you think you deserve more then the people that have beaten by this company for more then 2 months? You think because we fly the POS SAAB we do not deserve to have the "new IDs" or a "Republic lanyard"? I have news for you; some of us even have Republic crew tags.

I do not know if Chautauqua breeds this attitude or if it is taught in ground school. It does seem consistent with most of those that I have dealt with.

What the hell are you talking about?
If Shuttle breeds YOUR kind of Attitude, hell no we don't want to deal with you.
I didn't say anything wrong and/or derogatory towards the SF34 guys. I was just making a statement. I didn't know you guys already had the new badges.
Take a Chill pill. God Bless!

Latest resources

Back