Shuttle guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Dad.

There are many, many people, both "snot nosed kids" and grey haired CA's that don't see it the way you do. Are we all arrogant but only some rightly so??

T-Hawk

Welcome aboard guys! I am one CHQ pilot who doesn't think a staple is fair, especially considering we have Allegheny-Mohawk protocols in our contract. They bitch when the company doesn't follow the contract and then they bitch when Shuttle pilots invoke the Allegheny-Mohawk clause thats afforded them in our own contract. I say just follow the contract. (As well as the J4J protocols as it relates to MDA and the first 32 aircraft.) Maybe my pilot group should ask themselves why they are included in our contract? I'll tell you why. It not only protects the pilot group of an acquired company but its there to protect us in case someone buys us out. It goes both ways. I can only imagine what it would sound like if someone came shopping and said they would just staple us to the bottom of their list!

Trust me guys, it won't be a staple. I tend to think it will be a relative position merge (You'll be at the same percentage post merger that you were at you respective pre-merged company). Now if you want DOH, I'll be better off, so I won't complain.

Look forward to flying with all.

dav8or said:
In the mean time I.P. and the rest of you come on over next time in IAD and enjoy the benefits of an APU and a Pepsi on me.

I appreciate the offer, Dav, but I left SA nearly six months ago. I hope the offer still stands for the remaining SA crews, they're a great bunch and are stuck with no ice sometimes... and it gets mighty hot on a 340 in the summer. A cold Pepsi would be a treat.

ED GRIMLEY said:
This constant $hit that you make up is making the majority of good guys in your company look bad. (i.e. Doubting Thomas)

So are you saying I'm a good guy or a bad guy? Think about your answer so I'm not forced to make like Steve Everett and choke you.

now thats hairy! Soon all this will pass and hopefully we can stop all this drama. it's still hard to fathom all of this CBT 747 vs 264 lets just get this money get our 170 types and lounge at jet blue and call it a day.

Peace!

:cool:

Latest resources

Back