Shuttle America's EC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Speed Turd

What is this guy telling you guys? He's really stirring up a real $hit-storm! If Saab drivers accept any illegal bid there will be hell to pay! Because of him Saab guys are going to get furloughed--possibly stapled. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but it looks like the 246 EC is trying to pull a fast one?

Illegal bid?

Now THIS I gotta hear... Sounds suspiciously like people calling Mesa pilots "scabs". :)

I.P. Freley said:
Illegal bid?

Now THIS I gotta hear... Sounds suspiciously like people calling Mesa pilots "scabs". :)

The definition of a "scab" is someone who replaces a union worker on strike. So nobody is accusing you of this. Aside to that, the Saab guys are not on our seniority list and therefore cannot bid RAH's equipment (170's)! You can bid your equipment! This is in our union contract of the 747!!!! Your EC had the chance to get you guys a seniority number, but it didn't happen for whatever reason? Now because of him, you guys are paying the consequences.

Last edited:
Speed Turd said:
The definition of a "scab" is someone who replaces a union worker on strike. So nobody is accusing you of this. Aside to that, the Saab guys are not on our seniority list and therefore cannot bid RAH's equipment (170's)! You can bid your equipment! This is in our union contract of the 747!!!! Your EC had the chance to get you guys a seniority number, but it didn't happen for whatever reason? Now because of him, you guys are paying the consequences.

I'm not paying any consequences, nor am I worried about being on "your" seniority list, nor am I worried about "my" seniority number... As I don't work for any subsidiary of RAH. I just said that I wanted to hear the explanation behind your claim... :rolleyes:

Local 264 and its members are not going to get into a debate on this forum over this issue. If anyone has any questions regarding this issue contact your appropriate representatives and get your answers there. Be professional...

I.P. Freley said:
I'm not paying any consequences, nor am I worried about being on "your" seniority list, nor am I worried about "my" seniority number... As I don't work for any subsidiary of RAH. I just said that I wanted to hear the explanation behind your claim... :rolleyes:

Did you move on to greener pastures?

BODENE said:
Local 264 and its members are not going to get into a debate on this forum over this issue. If anyone has any questions regarding this issue contact your appropriate representatives and get your answers there. Be professional...

Exactly!! If it is so ILLEGAL, I am sure the international would step in and say don't take the bid. Until then, keep your threats and speculation to yourself. MORON....

Latest resources

Back