• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Shuttle America's EC

Speed Turd

Total Time
What is this guy telling you guys? He's really stirring up a real $hit-storm! If Saab drivers accept any illegal bid there will be hell to pay! Because of him Saab guys are going to get furloughed--possibly stapled. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but it looks like the 246 EC is trying to pull a fast one?

I.P. Freley

I like people food
Total Time
Enough
Illegal bid?

Now THIS I gotta hear... Sounds suspiciously like people calling Mesa pilots "scabs". :)

DoubtingThomas

Total Time
30 yrs
We have been instructed not to speak about this matter. I've already said too much.

Speed Turd

Total Time
I.P. Freley said:
Illegal bid?

Now THIS I gotta hear... Sounds suspiciously like people calling Mesa pilots "scabs". :)
The definition of a "scab" is someone who replaces a union worker on strike. So nobody is accusing you of this. Aside to that, the Saab guys are not on our seniority list and therefore cannot bid RAH's equipment (170's)! You can bid your equipment! This is in our union contract of the 747!!!! Your EC had the chance to get you guys a seniority number, but it didn't happen for whatever reason? Now because of him, you guys are paying the consequences.

Last edited:

godsgift2aviatn

Members Only
Total Time
7000+
Yawn.........I've got two words for you: October 6th. Until then, silence!

I.P. Freley

I like people food
Total Time
Enough
Speed Turd said:
The definition of a "scab" is someone who replaces a union worker on strike. So nobody is accusing you of this. Aside to that, the Saab guys are not on our seniority list and therefore cannot bid RAH's equipment (170's)! You can bid your equipment! This is in our union contract of the 747!!!! Your EC had the chance to get you guys a seniority number, but it didn't happen for whatever reason? Now because of him, you guys are paying the consequences.
I'm not paying any consequences, nor am I worried about being on "your" seniority list, nor am I worried about "my" seniority number... As I don't work for any subsidiary of RAH. I just said that I wanted to hear the explanation behind your claim... :rolleyes:

BODENE

Total Time
Local 264 and its members are not going to get into a debate on this forum over this issue. If anyone has any questions regarding this issue contact your appropriate representatives and get your answers there. Be professional...

KingAirer

USER
Total Time
I.P. Freley said:
I'm not paying any consequences, nor am I worried about being on "your" seniority list, nor am I worried about "my" seniority number... As I don't work for any subsidiary of RAH. I just said that I wanted to hear the explanation behind your claim... :rolleyes:
Did you move on to greener pastures?

tyuwerty

Quit your whining!
Total Time
12000+
BODENE said:
Local 264 and its members are not going to get into a debate on this forum over this issue. If anyone has any questions regarding this issue contact your appropriate representatives and get your answers there. Be professional...
Exactly!! If it is so ILLEGAL, I am sure the international would step in and say don't take the bid. Until then, keep your threats and speculation to yourself. MORON....

BODENE

Total Time
tyuwerty said:
Exactly!! If it is so ILLEGAL, I am sure the international would step in and say don't take the bid. Until then, keep your threats and speculation to yourself. MORON....

End of discussion and this thread

Last edited:

ASH

Total Time
Enough
Guys,

Let's keep this stuff off of the public forums. Stay pro 'yo.

Greg

Total Time
>3000
BODENE said:
You are on flightinfo telling people to be professional. That's like going to a strip club and telling the girls not to be dirty little sluts.

StarChecker

Warp this...
Total Time
Enough
tyuwerty said:
PS.... The Saabs are RAH equipment.

Ya...but you're not.

I.P. Freley

I like people food
Total Time
Enough
KingAirer said:
Did you move on to greener pastures?
Sure did, and long enough ago that I shouldn't even bother READING this thread, much less posting on it. :)