Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CWS,
I noticed you had roughly 1800hrs, if I'm not mistaken there posted min are around 2000. Do have any idea how many hours you need to get an interview. I' d love to work for shuttle, their in my back yard.

Hi!

I don't know much about Shuttle America, just that they fly for USAir, and I've seen their website.

What are the bases and pilot pay scales at Shuttle America?

You can Private Message me if you don't want to post this info.

Thanks a Bunch!

Cliff

Yeah, i keep tryin and tryin, its crazy. They must be busy, and ive been leaving messages with the assistant, Nancy. Anyone get thru this week ???

Laters!
:D

I posted something yesterday, yet for some reason it didn't show up.

About times... At least three people in my class had 1500 hours or less. Those published times are just a guide... But keep in mind that the people with less than 2000 had recommendations.

Your pay as an FO will be $22/hr. 72hr guarantee. The way things are shaping up, getting only the minimum won't be an issue... They're talking about 80+ hours/Mo. I know one guy who timed out the first week of Feb, and then almost did in the second week.

The last we have heard here, which is subject to change as ever, is that they are going to run a class in April, at least half of whom will be ready for captain immediately... And another class in June. In the interim they will be retraining the remaining Dash Drivers in the Saab.

It seems that the plans in place would call for about 150-160 pilots in the near term, and I think that the total on the line or in training is about 115. They ARE going to need more people.

Good luck!

Does anyone know if they are requiring resignation of seniority number? If they do are they making you give it to them so they send it in, or how are they handleing this?

Yes they do.

And they send it FOR you, so forget about trying to get around it.

Latest resources

Back