• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What was the date on Your letter My son got the exact same letter dated Dec 05 he too worked for Airways.........Hummm!
so you're good enough for a major but not good enough for those bottom feeders! I would be proud of that!!
From what i hear form people who have been to class up there, things are really a mess up there............so invaribly they may have done you a favour.
Cheer's now!
GH Buck:cool:

Be careful who you call "bottom feeder." I'm a pilot for a regional airline, but I don't work for a bottom feeder.

Hey all

Don't know if this is true or not, but I hear that Shuttle America is having problems getting the 340s on property, and that Airways may not be giving them the routes that they originally thought they were getting..

Could be that they overhired and this is their way to fix the problem...

ChprPilot:
I think your statement is 100 percent correct. Seems that Shuttle America is biting thier nails cause of the fact that the other three wholly owned are getting bokoo more airplanes.

No fact to this statement, only what I heard in the crew room in PHL one day.

Mike, hope things work out for ya.

328, blow the horn as you pass over the Pottstown VOR.

Wish I was up there...

2 Saab's are there. Proving started on Thursday, continuing through weekend. Slowly but surely the wheels are moving.

Flash...

Do you work for Shuttle America? If so, I'd like to pick your brain a little bit... Just got the call for an interview.

Latest resources

Back