• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should we prepare to be stapled?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Helm, your post is probably the most accurate description of what will happen that I've seen. Flex Pilots should buy some KY, however, since we are the ones that have been acquired and so will be treated more like 2nd class citizens than if we had been the acquiring company....just human nature.
Cheers

Helm, your post is probably the most accurate description of what will happen that I've seen. Flex Pilots should buy some KY, however, since we are the ones that have been acquired and so will be treated more like 2nd class citizens than if we had been the acquiring company....just human nature.
Cheers

Riiiiggt. You're starting to remind us of this guy:

http://youtu.be/pkYNBwCEeH4

Cheers

WL, Do you really think you can scare the Flex pilots? They will stand up and take control of their destiny with their SLI participation. Sorry WL, but it must really be getting to you when you can see your control over the Flex pilots slipping away. Our local 1108 did not let that happen to the Citation Air pilots. Were their jobs going away anyway? Yes, but the FO pilots wouldn't agree to let them be stapled either.

Old Crow

Very good, WarLord19...deja vu, seems like: well, you know the deal:).
You ARE NOT a line Pilot with either carrier, BUTT even if you were, you would be such a small infected piece of flesh on our, you figure it out:).
The Pilots, that is, a Union of Pilots from both groups will figure it out with each best interest forward. Even though FLOPs are the biological children, FLEX are the "luxury" brand: not my words. Just saying, NO ones got a leg up in this game, for dirt grubbing parasites like you.

Last edited:
Cheers
The KY is for the f#@cking that you give to your own pilots, you are no self proclaimed champion of your pilots, you are a back stabbing lying piece of dirt.

Warlord is grasping at straws and hoping that by some miracle the 1108 will not be voted as the bargaining agent after the single carrier determination. Once that happens (and it will), Warlord's days are numbered, because KR will have no use for him and he knows it.

Not trying to scare anyone….your side has done that very well…it’s what the IBT DOES in union drives…that, and attempting to demonize owners, management, and any else who questions their motives and methods…..most reasonable folks recognize this fact and is why union membership is declining so rapidly. I was just pointing out what would probably happen (if)when the IBT is voted in.

But don’t get me wrong…your uncle has brought this situation on himself because he seems to be tone-deaf to the politics of union-drives. To not pay the bonus that was part of our employment agreement was idiotic, and the outcome of the “hostage” situation
(which was almost pre-ordained with the type of judges occupying that particular court)has more-or-less sealed the deal for the IBT, as best as I can judge from talking with fellow pilots.

I just want to point out to my forth-coming “brothers” that vote yes, that they are making a deal with the devil, with ole Cap’n Crunch being the head dude. You geniuses who believe life will be all roses after(if) you start paying millions of dollars to the Cap’n and his merry band of shake-down thugs(in suits) are living in la-la land.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord19
Not trying to scare anyone?.your side has done that very well?it?s what the IBT DOES in union drives?that, and attempting to demonize owners, management, and any else who questions their motives and methods?..most reasonable folks recognize this fact and is why union membership is declining so rapidly. I was just pointing out what would probably happen (if)when the IBT is voted in.

And what do you call it when the company attacks its own employees?

But don?t get me wrong?your uncle has brought this situation on himself because he seems to be tone-deaf to the politics of union-drives. To not pay the bonus that was part of our employment agreement was idiotic, and the outcome of the ?hostage? situation
(which was almost pre-ordained with the type of judges occupying that particular court)has more-or-less sealed the deal for the IBT, as best as I can judge from talking with fellow pilots.

It's not the IBT-it's the pilots that work here.

I just want to point out to my forth-coming ?brothers? that vote yes, that they are making a deal with the devil, with ole Cap?n Crunch being the head dude. You geniuses who believe life will be all roses after(if) you start paying millions of dollars to the Cap?n and his merry band of shake-down thugs(in suits) are living in la-la land.

Any dealing with you isn't dealing with the devil? I'll gladly pay my dues just to keep thugs like you off of my back. Is life going to be all roses? No, it never is and never will be but it will still be better than unfettered tyranny under you and Uncle.

Cheers

Thanks, but I'll enjoy one with someone else.
GC

But don?t get me wrong?your uncle has brought this situation on himself because he seems to be tone-deaf to the politics of union-drives. To not pay the bonus that was part of our employment agreement was idiotic, and the outcome of the ?hostage? situation
Cheers

"Let me ask you a question: why would you say that here when I?m pretty certain you wouldn?t dare say that to his face?"

Latest resources

Back