• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should US majors follow Emirates lead?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In changing their hiring mins to require time in a/c over 55 tonnes? This would exclude all RJs but would ensure that newhires have experience in big jets.

"All FO's must now have jet experience on a multi-engine Jet with a MTOW of over 55 Tonne. Based on this new minimum criteria we will not be considering further candidates with experience on smaller aircraft types. This also means we will no longer be considering those candidates already in our hold pool who fall short of the new minimum experience criteria."

Browntothebone = Tanker Clown

Why would anybody want to work for them anyway. I have friends that are trying to leave after 5 years. Air Arabia is lot better than EK.

Yes they should....fired all the loser Flight Attendant Guys and all the fat ugly chicks and hire only hot, female FA's!!!!!

Yes,

All FA's are young, attractive, single, have to weigh in on a regular basis, and cant be openly gay.

I wish my company would implement those ideas.

In changing their hiring mins to require time in a/c over 55 tonnes? This would exclude all RJs but would ensure that newhires have experience in big jets.

"All FO's must now have jet experience on a multi-engine Jet with a MTOW of over 55 Tonne. Based on this new minimum criteria we will not be considering further candidates with experience on smaller aircraft types. This also means we will no longer be considering those candidates already in our hold pool who fall short of the new minimum experience criteria."

This will work great while no one else is hiring, including Em Rats. When there is any other option no one in their right mind would work for these rag head bastards

Brown, did you just get removed from the pool....??? I'm sorry, keep up the great posting on FI though. Love it.

Someone from Emirates HR probably found this board and decided to do everything they could to avoid hiring Instructordude :D

This will work great while no one else is hiring, including Em Rats. When there is any other option no one in their right mind would work for these rag head bastards

I see the feeble mind thing is already happening. Perhaps you should cut down on greasy foods.

Latest resources

Back