Shoes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aneroidwafer

Anybody have any good buying tips, or recommend any brands on a quality pair of shoes... something that will last a long time, be comfortable, and most importantly, you dont have to take them off when you go through security... any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks. oh and they should look nice too.

aneroidwafer said:
Anybody have any good buying tips, or recommend any brands on a quality pair of shoes... something that will last a long time, be comfortable, and most importantly, you dont have to take them off when you go through security... any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks. oh and they should look nice too.

Dear Stags $40 at JCPennys

aneroidwafer said:

http://www.bostonianshoe.com/product/detail.asp?section=featured&page=featured&p_id=241&step=1&m_id=&o_id=&c_id=92
Here you go works great last along time.... best part they work great in the snow

Get something with a good sole,,,Jet A and glycol (especially type 4)can eat through some rubber like a bum in a dumpster

GBX from Kohl's 59.99 but for a short time they are by one get one free. They are really comfortable and are safe from the medal dectector.

BE58 Driver said:
GBX from Kohl's 59.99 but for a short time they are by one get one free. They are really comfortable and are safe from the medal dectector.

Like what type of MEDALS, purple hearts etc....:D

I had the Deer Stags and they started falling apart after a year. I suppose if you don't mind buying shoes every year that's fine, but I'd prefer to get a little more life out of them.

I ended up getting some Rockport Counsels to replace them. A little more expensive, sure, but hopefully they're made better and will last longer. They're much more comfortable, I can say that for sure.

It amazes me how many guys I fly with are content to take off their shoes every time they go through security!

Latest resources

Back