• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ship sets for ASA/SKYW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Airside service from Jepp in and of itself is not cheap, but it will have a faster return on investment than any certificated EFB out there today. The Feds/ Jepp chart issue..... not so much.

The cost savings is largely the OJI issue, as Jacobs said. The approval from the local FAA office is required, and Skywest started this project sooner than Atlantic Southeast did. It's not a union v non union issue, it's all about the dollars and sense (no pun intended)

A week after the launch date and we still haven't got the email stating that they've been installed in all the jets. Not complaining but I wonder if the feds will have a problem with the timeliness of revisions. EFBs updates could be wireless and instantaneous whenever a plane is at a hub (which happens several times a day for each)

So I heard this means we wont carry flight kits period... so much for all the funny stickers :-(

I was going to make one out of my avatar so everyone can enjoy :)

Another piece of equipment to fail! Cool!

Like everything else though, I'm sure there will be an ample supply of replacements.

I'm gonna turn all my bag stickers into patches and sew 'em to my leather jacket. It'll be hot in the summer but it'll be worth it!!!

Maybe I can sew a few to my boots too!!

There are a few guys that have a pretty intricate system of highlighting their 10-10 and 10-9 pages. Flying with them might be a little interesting. For th rest if us this is long overdue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back