• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
av8tor4239

Grow a pair and stop crying

av8tor4239 said:
I tried the militant ASA ALPA attutude and attended all the picketing sessions, volunteered for the P2P program.. Voted yes to strike, etc. etc. All that that got me was some sore feet, an ASPEN mail box that has the same BS in it every week and now another 10 years as a freaking FO at this HORRIBLE COMPANY!

I preached for years about not whoring out my services and skills as a professional aviator. Now look at me... 5th year ATR FO, bypassed for the crj for 3 years, looking at another 10 years for an upgrade while all the other pilots undercut everything to get the upgrade and eventually the paycheck. Now they are captains at the whore airlines, about to get on with FEDEX, AIRTRAN, SW, CONT. ect. and I am still driving my F^%$ turbo prop to columbus GA and dOthan AL 6 times a day!

BURN IT DOWN BURN THE WHOLE F'IN THING DOWN

You really shouldn't hold back on your feelings. Go ahead and tell us how you really feel.

HarryParatestes said:
Is there anything "Official" from the Company or Union? Or is it all rumor on the web?

Is there anything at all from the union yet? Didn't the MEC meet last week?

It's not a rumor. 701 is gone. Others will follow. It also has absolutely nothing to do with the pilot contract. ASADriver and his buddies could work for free and it still wouldn't change the fact that ASA management consistently fails to provide an adequate product. That is the issue, not the contract negotiations. For all you guys who want to settle the contract at all costs.. what effect do you think a substandard pilot contract will have on a substandard management. Zero.

FmrFreightDog said:
It's not a rumor. 701 is gone. Others will follow. It also has absolutely nothing to do with the pilot contract. ASADriver and his buddies could work for free and it still wouldn't change the fact that ASA management consistently fails to provide an adequate product. That is the issue, not the contract negotiations. For all you guys who want to settle the contract at all costs.. what effect do you think a substandard pilot contract will have on a substandard management. Zero.

This has everything to do with negotiations.

John Pennekamp said:
~~~^~~~ was right about one thing in that we need scope.

Fins is right about a lot of things, scope in particular. IMHO, scope would be the single most essential inclusion in a new contract. Without it, the rest is worthless.

Hawk

Latest resources

Back