Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

docsalvage

Stay away.
Over 4 years ago Sevenbar in Dallas signed a contract with its only customer, Childrens Hospital. The contract specified Children's would pay Sevenbar about $20K a month extra, to be used as pay raises for the pilots. Divided among the four captains and four first officers in the Citation.
The captains have seen none of that money. The total money owed is now over $200,000, and rising daily.
The D.O. (he does payroll) up to the President, have had some very nice bonuses for years.

Stay away.
Over 4 years ago Sevenbar in Dallas signed a contract with its only customer, Childrens Hospital. The contract specified Children's would pay Sevenbar about $20K a month extra, to be used as pay raises for the pilots. Divided among the four captains and four first officers in the Citation.
The captains have seen none of that money. The total money owed is now over $200,000, and rising daily.
The D.O. (he does payroll) up to the President, have had some very nice bonuses for years.

Your math makes no sense unless you are claiming that each Captain is owed $200 grand. I know a good attorney in ABQ that would love to help you out with this situation. Sounds like a slam dunk to me if what you claim is true.

I did some contract work for them years ago (9-10) and everything from first glance looked legit. Too bad to hear its gone south. Like everything else in this business:bawling:

I think Cooks in Fort Worth came up with a plan to supplement the pilots income directly and bypass sevenbar, although I don't know if it was ever implemented.

Same thing happened at the 7bar Lubbock Tx medical operation.
The hospital supplemented the pilots pay.
I think that the pilots actually received the money.

Stay away.

This information is true. Worked there for one year and this information was common knowledge among the pilots. I do believe however the pilots did get a raise approx 3 yrs ago, but not the appropriated amount by Children's.

Wow, that place went downhill. I was there in '98, flew the Children's E90 112SB and 44GK. Good times, good peeps, spent a lot of time sitting/sleeping in the AMR Combs hangar at DAL on call.

Latest resources

Back