Setting Up Jumpseat Agreements?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I was wondering if anyone has any expereince setting up jumpseat agreements. If so could you elaborate on how you set up an agreement? We can reciprocate on any flights that are space avaliable. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Way2Broke said:
I was wondering if anyone has any expereince setting up jumpseat agreements. If so could you elaborate on how you set up an agreement? We can reciprocate on any flights that are space avaliable. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
What kind of outfit do you fly for? 121, 135, Fractionals?

Scheduled 135 Pax

Since most everyone is going to the CASS system for jumpseating, unless you can get that it may be kind of hard. I am not sure what is involved with that though.

I have worked for small 121's that had agreements with almost every airline. I think it is just a matter of some paperwork between the jumpseat coordinator of both airlines and of course being able to reciprocate. CASS is not really a option for us at this point. Maybe down the road.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of airlines and contact information for their jumpseat coordinator?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back