set a record..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YGBSM!

Every day we kill terrorists in Iraq. Sounds like a good plan to me. If you don't want to kill terrorists ... don't VOLUNTEER to join the military.

We got rid of that animal Saddam, then the dumb-ass terrorists come right to us . Right where our forces are so we can kill them... saving us the trouble of hunting them down. Now this is what I call an example of Reconnaissance-by-Fire.

Semore, my travel suggestion is to go visit family and friends. If you can ever fly out our way my family would be honored to treat you to BBQ, or anything on the menu, for that matter.

Those who take issue with the war should address it with politicians. Our military members are only following orders and many times they place themselves in danger to do so. They deserve respect and gratitude for what they do. Those who question why need to ask the ones who sent them there.

(My husband flew the F16 for 15 yrs so I do know what I'm talking about).
Yep, her HUSBAND flying that F-16 makes HER the expert.

She sets new standards of stupidity and ignorance each and every day. It never ends! :laugh:

Just like her statement below:

I read your posts B-19

You have the right to express your opinion.

If you are compensated to post, may you rot in hell.

Getting back to the original post. I'm at 55 hours for the month so far.

How about you B19?

Still waiting for AV8TR to tell me what profiles I should fly to justify his tax dollars.

With no guidance I guess we have to do what we think is best.

Not flying tomorrow,have to go to the firing range.

I guess its a waste of ammo because when will I ever use a firearm unless I were to be shot down.

While in country (Iraq), I spent a great deal of time moving Iraqi air around the theater..in other words, we flew empty A LOT! No one liked it but we did it.

If there were some BBQ joints, we would have dropped in!

Av8Tor..what you need to realize is that there is NEVER a time when a military airplane leaves the ground that something is not being accomplished. NEVER!

The military waste some money, few will doubt that. But what it gives in return for the investment is, in this military mans opinion, well worth the cost.

Av8tor, your apology is admirable and the restaurant recommendation a nice gesture.

Latest resources

Back