• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious Alternatives to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If there's anyone here who was a participant in yesterday's 10-employee focus group (or has talked to anyone who was), I'd love to hear the details. It would be nice if they could set up some kind of online forum (or just read this one!), so that more than 10 random people could have input into what we call ourselves. You get a lot of people's ideas together, you get something good. You get just a few people's ideas together, you end up with "SureJet."

If there's anyone here who was a participant in yesterday's 10-employee focus group (or has talked to anyone who was), I'd love to hear the details. It would be nice if they could set up some kind of online forum (or just read this one!), so that more than 10 random people could have input into what we call ourselves. You get a lot of people's ideas together, you get something good. You get just a few people's ideas together, you end up with "SureJet."

I was informed that it wasn't a name brainstorming session. There will be several focus groups to funnel down the plan. It was a "how do we best move forward and involve everybody?" type thing. Thankfully, everyone will have a shot to submit their ideas online through ourASA. They seem to have taken a responsible course.

I was informed that it wasn't a name brainstorming session. There will be several focus groups to funnel down the plan. It was a "how do we best move forward and involve everybody?" type thing. Thankfully, everyone will have a shot to submit their ideas online through ourASA. They seem to have taken a responsible course.

We should all submit the name "Surejet" for a total mind f*ck.

Latest resources

Back