Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hawkster54

Knuckle Deep!
Does anyone have some insight as to how companies such as Suncoast, TAG, and Hawker charter Management have fared since they've been bought by Sentient?

Have they made any significant changes to these companies?

I'd put money on it that Sentient isn't going to end this trend anytime in the near future so any info would be very helpful. I have a hunch that the company I work for is next in line.

Thanks in advance.

First of all, they have not had these companies long enough for anyone to know. Secondly, I believe that it is the JetDirect and AMI management teams that will end up in charge. Eventually they have to try and consolidate certificates and bring some of the various units together. This will be a long long process.

First of all, they have not had these companies long enough for anyone to know. Secondly, I believe that it is the JetDirect and AMI management teams that will end up in charge. Eventually they have to try and consolidate certificates and bring some of the various units together. This will be a long long process.

Umm...take a peek at the management team under www.sentientflight.com -- that is who is in charge as far as i can tell.

Remember that Sentient is still a huge card seller of charter and that was their mindset until changing over to being an operator and charter company.

Privatair sold

Word has it that the guys that own the 20 some odd former Netjets HS125/1000's in NC bought them. Goodbye TAG, goodbye Privatair - can Jet Aviation be far behind?

I can only speak for the dallas office in which pilots are leaving left and right. My advice Go at your own risk!

Latest resources

Back