• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sentient Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
didnt sentinant but atlantics charter and now own aircraft?

I believe all of atlantic's aircraft are leaseback. They only own the certificate. They still dont own any aircraft.

I have big problems with some of the Sentijet dispatchers; (1 or 2 of them are good to work with). They always seem to be quizzing us on passenger names and what is in the catering (of which there's too much), and making alternate plans in case we can't get into the planned airport. LET ME DO MY JOB, FOLKS. I may be busy checking the weather, fueling, or dealing with an ATC issue. Also, it shouldn't take 4 phone calls ask 1 question about catering.
When calling them, I always tell them how happy the passengers are with me, as well as how dissappointed the passenger is with rental car setup/catering/whatever.

They always seem to be quizzing us on passenger names and what is in the catering (of which there's too much)

TOO MUCH CATERING? Hey, we'll take a couple of boxes off your hands if you have TOO MUCH.

Pocket that per diem, baby!! You wouldn't have too much scotch onboard would you? Scotchie scotch scotch, I like scotch!!

Aeronautic1--
Did I type my post in a language that you're not familiar with?
Yes: TOO MUCH CATERING. It's in English for you.
Enjoy your scotch.
Captain4242

There IS such a ting as too much catering, and they do that. When the passengers dont want it, then they tend to put it on the floor and walk on it, thus leaving a nice cleaning bill that Sentient will not pay.

You can have the Scotch, Give me the Tater Juice please:cool:

The charter company I work for does not do trips for Sentient anymore either. I guess my management had enough of them too! Their dispatchers sure know how to piss off crews. I loved talking to them 20 times a day and being told how to do my job!

400A, I say this with as much tact as possible, but you are truly an individual with no class. Low rent, Bottom Feeding, rude, arrogant, loud mouth with a wanton disregard for professionalism. I've seen so many of your posts that truly disgust me and I am sure lots of others here as well. What is it that you are so bitter about? Is it because you are flying a Beechjet? There is no shame in flying a Beechjet. Be grateful for what you have. Go back to school, get your degree, work on your attitude and you'll move up. It'll happen for you. But you have to get rid of your attitude, smart mouth, and whatever chip on your shoulder that has been there since the first time I saw one of your posts. You have issues that you need to talk to someone about. And don't bother writing back with some excuse and to trash me. I don't care what you have to say, and some others have written the same thing about you and you have responded to them, so I have already heard your reasoning, excuses, and what you have to say. Once again, I don't care and I will not respond. You'll be wasting your time. Please, get out of aviation and leave us professionals alone. You are just bothering us. Be on your way.

400A said:
There IS such a ting as too much catering, and they do that. When the passengers dont want it, then they tend to put it on the floor and walk on it, thus leaving a nice cleaning bill that Sentient will not pay.

You can have the Scotch, Give me the Tater Juice please:cool:

757BBJ_Capt said:
400A, I say this with as much tact as possible, but you are truly an individual with no class. Low rent, Bottom Feeding, rude, arrogant, loud mouth with a wanton disregard for professionalism. I've seen so many of your posts that truly disgust me and I am sure lots of others here as well. What is it that you are so bitter about? Is it because you are flying a Beechjet? There is no shame in flying a Beechjet. Be grateful for what you have. Go back to school, get your degree, work on your attitude and you'll move up. It'll happen for you. But you have to get rid of your attitude, smart mouth, and whatever chip on your shoulder that has been there since the first time I saw one of your posts. You have issues that you need to talk to someone about. And don't bother writing back with some excuse and to trash me. I don't care what you have to say, and some others have written the same thing about you and you have responded to them, so I have already heard your reasoning, excuses, and what you have to say. Once again, I don't care and I will not respond. You'll be wasting your time. Please, get out of aviation and leave us professionals alone. You are just bothering us. Be on your way.

Again, the god of all aviation matters has spoken.

I love my beechjet JERK, I also love my job.

I pray that you will somehow find fulfillment in your life other than sitting and passing judgement on others. I have not seen you do a single beneficial post on this board. You simply come on, attack, and say don't reply.

You are a self-centered ego maniac. I bet you even wear a captains hat and yell at line guys and counter people because you are so much better than everyone else.

It is you, the god of all, who should get out of aviation because you are obviously unhappy here.

Latest resources

Back