• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sentient Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O.K., weren't we talking about Sentient ???

How about you two getting a pair of dueling pistols and walking ten paces. A truely under-utilized method of dispute resolution these days. :D

Don't mean to get in the middle here. However, in a corporate configured 757 I am sure there is no such thing as too much catering, but I can assure you that in a Learjet 31A or a Beechjet there is definately such a thing. Just like he said, give the folks what they requested but whatever extra will no doubt find its way on to the floor and will rest assured be trampled all over on their way out the door upon arrival...

G100driver said:
This is supposed to be entertaining.

[Gladiator movie quote ON]

"Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???
*throwing sword on the ground and spitting in disgust*

[/Gladiator movie quote OFF]

;)

400A said:
There IS such a ting as too much catering, and they do that. When the passengers dont want it, then they tend to put it on the floor and walk on it, thus leaving a nice cleaning bill that Sentient will not pay.

You can have the Scotch, Give me the Tater Juice please:cool:

Charter customers are the biggest slobs on the planet, worse than college students and probably even worse than rabid monkeys on meth.

h25b said:
O.K., weren't we talking about Sentient ???

How about you two getting a pair of dueling pistols and walking ten paces. A truely under-utilized method of dispute resolution these days. :D

Don't mean to get in the middle here. However, in a corporate configured 757 I am sure there is no such thing as too much catering, but I can assure you that in a Learjet 31A or a Beechjet there is definately such a thing. Just like he said, give the folks what they requested but whatever extra will no doubt find its way on to the floor and will rest assured be trampled all over on their way out the door upon arrival...

We were, but then I got mugged for no reason out of the blue, and as usual he had no helpful input.

Just threw his rocks and then ran home to mommy like the arrogant coward he is.

Latest resources

Back