• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sensible answers to some 9/11 Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
- Pilot experience includes type ratings in MD-88, CRJ, 737, 757, 767, 747, DC-10, J-41, several corporate types.

- The Flight Data Recorder Research Team consists of Professionals/Experts in Computers for decoding files.. pilots of course to interpret the data, experts from Boeing to help interpret the data, and research experts such as Merc and Russel Pickering.

http://pilotsfor911truth.bravehost.com/credandexper.html

I have to update the page.. we are over 20 pilots now. Site has only been up a week or so.

RJPilott said:
Be sure to step on that ball now...lol

Sure, don't forget your medication.

America is doomed when people start to attack those who question their govt.

Im glad you are in the minority. But dont worry, we're trying to keep govt in check for you too.

I suppose you would want to jail dissenters as well.

:rolleyes:

The altimeters in holographic airplanes are often off by 300 feet.

He asked for NTSB FDR data, NOT the "official" review that a slanted pilot group wrote. Provide the actual data from the FDR.

Elvis was in the building!!!

It's too bad that they were taking Elvis and JFK on a tour of the WTC on 9/11. I heard that Elvis was the one that made the first call to the fire department. His voice is clearly heard ....they have the tape on the same website. I forgot the site but I'm sure that RJ could point you towards it.:nuts:

RJPilott said:
America is doomed when people start to attack those who question their govt.

Im glad you are in the minority. But dont worry, we're trying to keep govt in check for you too.

Question away, but you should expect certain treatment when you call others sheep for not agreeing with you. You have the burden of proof remember.

I suppose you would want to jail dissenters as well.

:rolleyes:

Here is a helpful link to logical fallacies and their descriptions for your future reference.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

The FDR flight path data for [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]American Airlines Flight 77[/FONT], showing the altitude to be approximately zero at impact, is here:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc02.pdf

Of course, why bother with data? We know that the goverment has mind control rays and holographic projectors that cause eye witnesses to see airplanes where there are no airplanes. We certainly can also assume that anything that doesn't fit into our fantasy world view is just a product of the super-efficent diabolical super-villians who control EVERYTHING!

Guess you guys are enjoying jousting with this nerfherder.

Wonder where all those many, many supporters he's listed are? Isn't it odd that not one of that group, or any group has posted in support.

Oh yeah, they're all busy looking for the airframes, all the crews, and all the passengers who WEREN'T really on those planes.

wackowackowackowackowacko

Heeeeerrrrrreeeeee's Johnny!

Fugawe

Well to be fair, they're probably all still on the hunt for the "real" killer for OJ.

Latest resources

Back