• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YOu west pilots are pathetic. AN embarrassment to the industry. GO cry somehwere else. Give it a rest Cowboy- DOH is here to stay along with snapbacks. Enjoy stagnation and working for substandard pay- the east is about to get a HUGE raise. We are laughing all the way to the bank! Now go be a good union pilot LOL!!

YOu west pilots are pathetic. AN embarrassment to the industry. GO cry somehwere else. Give it a rest Cowboy- DOH is here to stay along with snapbacks. Enjoy stagnation and working for substandard pay- the east is about to get a HUGE raise. We are laughing all the way to the bank! Now go be a good union pilot LOL!!

The west guys are pathetic? That doesn't seem to be the consensus around the industry.

You wet guys are going to get a real education shortly in INTERNAL UNION AFFAIRS. Baptiste and Wilder called this one long ago and they are going to be absolutely proven right. Wake was the first one to get his hand slapped, others coming soon

Most of us are laughing at you right here in front of our computers.

You wet guys are going to get a real education shortly in INTERNAL UNION AFFAIRS. Baptiste and Wilder called this one long ago and they are going to be absolutely proven right. Wake was the first one to get his hand slapped, others coming soon

I'm not concerned about YOUR Union. I'll keep funding the union which represents my interests. My union has members who are fairly represented. A union of pilots who expect to be fairly represented by it's bargaining agent.

We are tired of your fake union and it's internal affairs. We get it, Your Union represents some US Airways pilots.

Example: (From USAPA's BPR meeting update 10-1-10)

NAC member Mark Burdick recently wrote a letter in which he expressed frustration with his position as the only West pilot on the Committee. For review, the letter was read aloud by President Mike Cleary. Chairman DiOrio, Jeff Davis, the Officers and several board members questioned Mark about the letter, its intent, its actual origin and, most importantly, its distribution. After several rounds of questioning, the BPR learned that this letter was distributed not only to them, but to the Company and, finally, to mediator Terri Brown.
President Mike Cleary spoke directly and made clear that Mark's democratic rights to free speech were absolutely going to be protected, but that his actions were a direct violation of his charge as a committee member and that they subverted the goals and objectives of his committee.
Extensive discussion followed, with the Board querying both Mark and the PHX Reps on to whom the letter was sent (Company, mediator, Board, Officers), failure to follow Board direction and the NAC's support of current and improved West contract provisions.
The Board also discussed items not related to the letter, including grievance backlogs and various possible methodologies to clear the backlog.
A resolution was brought forward by the PHX domicile representatives to add an additional West member to the NAC and requiring the committee to have co-chairmen, one East and one West. After the initial motion was ruled out of order due to a violation of the C&BLs, the motion was reworded and brought forward again. A lengthy, comprehensive discussion ensued, with the proponents of the measure arguing, among other things, that the lack of this addition would leave the West’s interests inadequately represented.
Those speaking against the resolution pointed out, among other things, that the proponents were unable to present any credible example of instances where West contractual issues were not receiving full consideration. They also pointed to the fact that the current West NAC member has made absolutely no complaints about consideration of West issues prior to two weeks ago, having been on the committee for nearly a year and a half.
After this lengthy debate, the BPR voted, with the measure failing 3 for and 8 against.

Wow. Just... wow. The biggest idiot on this board (an Eastie no less) calling the AWA guys pathetic and an embarrassment? Crazy.

Like Hvy said, we're laughing at you you freakin' moron.

Hey Nic,

You are getting trounced. How about some facts to back up your opinions. You are not doing a very good job pleading your case other than flaming and creating a smoking hole for yourself. :laugh:

Metro,

Obviously, we are at a point where the courts are going to be making decisions for us. You and I now we are in our trenches until a decision that is actuallly "binding" is handed down which can't be circumvented.

I'll be first to come out of my trench when that happens.

I will keep reminding you of our beer bet until then.:beer:

Cowboy -

Yes Sir -That beer bet is still on!

Metrojet -

You wet guys are going to get a real education shortly in INTERNAL UNION AFFAIRS.

You wet guys? If you'd stop spewin, maybe we would not be so wet. :puke:

Latest resources

Back