• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority by Date of Hire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree, but I think there should be fences to protect current seat position and domicile.

Why some people beleive that their time invested in an airline is worth any more than anybody else's is beyond me.

I agree, but I think there should be fences to protect current seat position and domicile.

Why some people beleive that their time invested in an airline is worth any more than anybody else's is beyond me.

I agree.. for a certain time period.

Seniority will be based on years of fighting and backstabbing, arbitration and litigation. That's what happens when millions are at stake. It's unfortunate but here we are...

So, let's say Continental and ExpressJet merge. Both have captains with 20+ years. Does the $97 an hour RJ captain with twenty years go above the $138 an hour 737 captain with three years? Windfall anyone?

I disagree. Why anyone would think time at their airline means anything in how they should be integrated into our list is beyond me. I don't care how long you have been at an airline. Doesn't mean anything.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back