• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Senior People Hoping for Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I do not agree with that persons position, is it any different than a junior pilot wishing that the senior pilots would leave/retire?

Oh, and I forgot, USC Trojan is a BOZO! HA

El Diablo is harsh!

Trojan

I don't even know why everyone is getting bent out of shape.

The Messiah is rising on January 20th and will spray the world with a liquid panacea of the likes nobody has ever seen.

The beer will flow like wine.

Beautiful women will instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

I'm talking about a little place called THE REGIONALS.

And, besides...Who needs a job when we can steal the wealth from others and live in a society with absolutely no personal accountability?
Call me when this happens. I'll be at the bar, puttin' out the vibe.

Any good news about Comair going under. I hope those wrong runway scumbags are happy about their RJDC ideas! I hope you guys at ASA are ok! I would hate to see A ONE OF YOU get furloughed. I am sure you will be allright!

acarpe,

YOU ARE AN ASSH%LE!

701EV

Recently I ran into some people hoping that ASA furloughs so their credit hours will be back to normal. (ASA has reduced overall line values to minimize the costs of keeping people on.)

Is it just me, or does that seem selfish?

Heard it last week from a VERY senior capt I was flying with

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a second job. There's an open position at the Oscar Meyer Hotdog Zone on Concourse C. I have all of the credentials:

1) I can steam a hotdog
2) I hate people
3) I can't speak English
4) I never do my job
5) I am unsanitary

I've also applied to several airlines as a Singing Furlough-Telegram. What should my costume be? I was leaning towards a middle finger, but creativity has never been my strong point.

I really like your style!

Anyone who has ever dined at pretty much any of the fine eating establishments in ATL will sure enough appreciate the humor here.... The best humor comes really close to the truth-and in ATL, this is painfully close!

I would probably just dress up like Gen Lee. That guy is a walking empennage of a horse-you could just make some fun poop sounds and maybe they would promote you to lower mgmt.-just like the they did that moron!

I am sure that if the company decides to furlough then they know bad things are on the horizon for us and most likely our block hours will not increase much in the summer. Otherwise, like others have said, they probably should have furloughed months ago.

So, if they do drop the F-bomb, there probably won't be many high-time lines to be had.

Let me guess. It was a 70 Capt. that talks funny, at one time used a cane, and tells the FA's he'd replace them with a coke machine if he could.

LOL, you would think. But I have heard this also, but from a 70 FO, around the 3yr. mark in seniority. Absolute BS to be talking like that. I am all for keeping the values down for the time being so we can keep everyone on, and most of the guys that I have talked to feel the same.

So let me get this straight.. People actually would rather have some fellow ASA guys out on the street just so they can credit an extra 10 hours a month.. Someone should kindly slap them... Once again, I have to ask.. WTF are these guys thinking?

So let me get this straight.. People actually would rather have some fellow ASA guys out on the street just so they can credit an extra 10 hours a month.. Someone should kindly slap them... Once again, I have to ask.. WTF are these guys thinking?

These are the guys who went through multiple ugly divorces, have 2 houses, & alimony payments. Of course they will need the extra money to support a drinking habit that for a couple hours at a time quiets their hate of living.

Latest resources

Back