• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Senators send letter to TSA owner Hulas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hell, Dan Ford and his merry band of RJDC losers all think that they deserve 767 Captain slots at Delta!
First, I could care less about the RJDC. They will get their day in court and let the judge decide. The whole RJDC thing is a result of a shortsighted and ignorant decision by DL pilots. Classic case of mainline pilots having no business sense. So you let a few guys (and there weren't that many Comair guys that had been there that long in comparison to the total numbers at DL) jump up to the 767, and get all that flying back on the property in return. Now DL pilots would be flying the CRJ 900s instead of nonunion Skywest pilots or Mesa. You guys are geniuses.

Wow, way to show those Comair guys.........with business decisions like this its no wonder airline management teams continue to laugh their butts off at ALPA. Behnke must be rolling over in his grave.....

Besides, there is great debate in the medical community about just how "promising" this technology might be anyway. These outlandish claims about cures for alzeimers and Parkinson's disease are pretty much ruled out by a large portion of the medical community.

I bet those same "experts" that argue stem cell research has no merit are the same guys who argue that humans are incapable of climatic change and evolution is just a fairy tail.

I'm all for flowthrough because my logbooks are 3yrs behind and i don't interview well anyways. But other than that I'm a decent guy....

I bet those same "experts" that argue stem cell research has no merit are the same guys who argue that humans are incapable of climatic change and evolution is just a fairy tail.

That's not a very good bet. Do some research.

Latest resources

Back