• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sen. Schumer calls FA a b!tch.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised anyone is shocked with this .. Lawmakers almost always bypass security , and never think any rules apply to them . They are some of the rudest ( higher than thou ) people i have ever flown . That includes alot of hollywood elite that i have flown throughout the years

I have flown Rep. Dennis Kucinich CLE - DCA a couple of times. He was always polite and respectful.
I wonder why the "crackpots" are not as rude as the "mainstream" politicians?

“Bitch!” Schumer remarked to Gillibrand after the attendant walked away.

He didn't say to her face, so I don't see what's the big deal about.

If a flight attendant called a passenger a b-word, he or she would be fired, especially if others saw and collaborated the story they would be immediately fired without a question.

The Dishonorable Schumer should be immediately fired without a question.

You're just mad because you think, "How dare he be rude to one of my FAs? Only I can say that." Wait until he finds out that we regularly use cell phones chatting with spouses in the cockpit while taxiing.

I don't think so. Not so much the stupidity of the rule as the attitude. The flight attendant was just doing what she was told. His attitude of non compliance just shows the rest of the infidels they can disregard any rule they like (just like Chuck). So when you tell them "be seated for turbulence please" they can disregard you and get up anyway. They learned from Chuck that rules do not have to be followed.

What do you expect from an anti-gun, pro gov't health care, light in his loafers tool?

The biggest problem with locally elected national politicians is the power have over localities that are not there own.

Years ago I had Ed(?) Rendell on a flight to PHL. Complete monkey who treated our FA like a slave. Some folks just don't get it.

Was the main cabin door open or not? That is when the phones need to be off right? Captain made his welcome announcement to the folks "blah, blah, blah" and as part of his spiel says time to start turning off electrical devices. Sounds to me like the FA was being a little aggressive. "I don't make the rules, only enforce them". Were they delaying the takeoff until he was off the phone or were they at the gate still boarding and getting passenger counts? So what is the rule? Cell phones have been ubiquitous for over a decade and we haven't figured this out yet. Main door closes = electrical devices off.

Dem / GOP - who cares. What were the real circumstances? Schumer is a frequent flier, not some hayseed taking his first flight. He has been told the rules already.

Seems like after main gear touches the ground on landing all the phones start powering up in the cabin for the taxi in with no dire consequences.

I fly regularly with Captains who fire up their cell phones on ten mile final to tell wifey to come get them at the airport. I challenge them on it and they try to make me feel like a tool for having a problem with it. Maybe these "above the rules" Captains can hang up the uniform and run for Senate.

Cheers

Last edited:
Standard story of a mega Libertard. I am both glad and surprised it saw the light of day, given today's corrupt media.

Book recommendations that relate to the OP's link:

Shut Up and Sing; Laura Ingraham 2003
Taking America Back; Joe Farah 2003
Tweaker's Eeevil Conservative Book Club

Now...BACK TO WORK! You have wealth that needs sharing.

Should've went back to the gate and threw his ass off the plane. I think not listening to the rules would be cause for interference with the flight crew.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back