• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Segrave/Pegasus Elite Aviation in NC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I drove up there a couple of months ago in a suit with resume in hand. Would not even talk to me . So I left and got a job flying a 737. Not sure what they wanted.

Ultimately, it seemed they knew their reputation, what they were selling at the interview, and what they would probably end up getting. They seemed to be used to getting a "thanks, but, no thanks" response.

That was Segrave, and by now everybody working there could be different, but who they trying to fool. Pegasus Elite, Executive Charters, Segrave, whatever.... I'll bet they even have different names listed as owners and everything! ;-)

You are exactly right. Part of the reason they had to change names was because their main financial backer had to bail them out of financial problems. That whole operation is a sham.

JT,
Bad news. My company has put all the -35's up for sale. They are wanting to concentrate on larger aircraft. Keep that resume handy though!!

w

FirstMate is incorrect in his statement. There wasn't a need to be "bailed out". Segrave is managed airplanes, Pegasus has company owned airplanes. The financial backing and business plans are different, but both companies are under the same management.

Hey flygirly, where'd you get your 1000 type (the company, not the school) There aren't that many of us so I'm curious-NJA or working at Seagrave?

Latest resources

Back