Segrave Aviation, yep the worst

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

In The Wind

The new BS there is to fire guys as they are due recurrent training. Then hire Pilots off the street that are current. Good luck to the Pilots that are working for the Puddle Pirate and his "Scab" Mgt.

The new BS there is to fire guys as they are due recurrent training. Then hire Pilots off the street that are current. Good luck to the Pilots that are working for the Puddle Pirate and his "Scab" Mgt.

I had heard a little something about this, was not sure if it was factual or not. Segrave has never really had a great reputation. I have met some of their pilots though and all of them were very cordial. I have heard their manangement is not....

Call/fax ARG/US with proof. This bottom feeder will go down in flames and hopefully for good!

Dad and Junior are exactly what is wrong has been wrong with this industry for far, too, long. In spite of all that is said and written about them, people beat down the doors in Kinston for a "job".

100-1/2

Glad I saw this thread. Things are getting that bad for me and my family that I was about to call them soon. Fuggetaboutit.

Take what you read on here with a grain of salt. Segrave is not a bad place to work. It has its growing pains, but overall, there is little to complain about. They will, however, get their money's worth out of you. 10 rotations, 5-6 days off, and you can expect to work 18-20 days a months.

I'm in school with a guy from Segrave right now...hmmmmm

I just finished recurrent with Segrave.

Take what you read on here with a grain of salt. Segrave is not a bad place to work. It has its growing pains, but overall, there is little to complain about. They will, however, get their money's worth out of you. 10 rotations, 5-6 days off, and you can expect to work 18-20 days a months.

That's a little more than getting their money's worth. That's god damn slave labor. There are too many pilots and not enough jobs. My advice to fix the industry is to not take the sh!t jobs. If you can't find a decent job, too bad. You are not meant to be a professional pilot.

Latest resources

Back