• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Segrave aviation dba delta private jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Today, after the last gasp, desperate attempt by the ASSCLOWNS DELTA AIRLINES determined were the finest aviation managers on the planet, the abilities of the Kinston mafia and the sycophants who buy their employee abusing tactics must be called into question. They are pursuing a failed business model (hey JS, would Segrave Aviation still be in business except for Delta paying your bills?) on Delta Air Lines dime while the "MANAGERS" gallavant around on private jets like they are the kings of the world.

As JS slowly destroys the professional culture that made DAE (now DPJ) the finest 135 operator in the land, molding it into the perpetual failure that was and is Segrave Aviation, one has to wonder where the suits are in Atlanta?

Does no one have the nads to share the truth with those in ATL? Has this pilot group grown so DESENSITIZED they no longer can stand up for themselves? When will JS's BRAVO SIERRA be exposed to the suits in ATL?

When the pilots and other employees realize the only answer to their situation is to have the local chapter president of the teamsters leave voicemails for JS and Richard Anderson.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Dude: You are wasting your time

Today, after the last gasp, desperate attempt by the ASSCLOWNS DELTA AIRLINES determined were the finest aviation managers on the planet, the abilities of the Kinston mafia and the sycophants who buy their employee abusing tactics must be called into question. They are pursuing a failed business model (hey JS, would Segrave Aviation still be in business except for Delta paying your bills?) on Delta Air Lines dime while the "MANAGERS" gallavant around on private jets like they are the kings of the world.

As JS slowly destroys the professional culture that made DAE (now DPJ) the finest 135 operator in the land, molding it into the perpetual failure that was and is Segrave Aviation, one has to wonder where the suits are in Atlanta?

Does no one have the nads to share the truth with those in ATL? Has this pilot group grown so DESENSITIZED they no longer can stand up for themselves? When will JS's BRAVO SIERRA be exposed to the suits in ATL?

When the pilots and other employees realize the only answer to their situation is to have the local chapter president of the teamsters leave voicemails for JS and Richard Anderson.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

The Segraves have always run that business like that. Do a little internet research and see how many shell companies they have to insulate themselves.

And as for Delta, they don't give a crap about you. They gave you up to JS to run the operation. Think they care? They wanted out, just like they have been gutting Comair. Delta is focusing on their core business and guess what: You ain't it!

Think a Union will help at Segrave? Don't hold your breath. You need to have a Pilot group who intends to make the place a career destination so they have enough commitment to endure the fight for a contract. After seeing how JS runs a company, do you really think anyone plans to stay around long term?

Do yourself a favor, get out as soon as you can. Even if you get the Union in at Segrave, you will never get a contract worth signing. Your Pilot Group is not commited enough to that place of employment.

Peace.

5 pilots have quit in the last few months and with the changes coming, the attrition will only continue. JS brought his junk yard dog style to DPJ and the place is imploding.

Agree..the thread started with a lot of angry, but few details as to what recently happened.

Well for starters Jim and his talented management team hired pilots who had access to WIA funds for training, then once the pilots were online for about a week they were given termination notices. Many other pilots have been let go while the company continues to hire crews off the street.

One would think with all the ex DHL, Netjets, and Flight Options pilots there they would unite and stand up for them selves.

Memo
To: Crews
Date: 11/21/10
Re: Removal of XXX from certificate

Ladies and gentlemen: We are currently in the process of removing XXX from our operating certificate. Unfortunately, the timing of the owner’s decision requires that the removal be immediate. The termination is a financial decision made by the owner and is not a reflection of dissatisfaction with our organization or crew performance.

While there are numerous issues to consider during any fleet change, the well being of all our team members is of the utmost importance. We are mindful of the uncertainty that any change in fleet structure creates. As with any change to our fleet, it presents the leadership team with staffing challenges that require careful evaluation of our current and projected crewing needs. Therefore, we will make every effort to continue to provide opportunity for those crew members who are affected by the loss of an aircraft. The pilots that are directly affected by this change have already been notified and I ask that we all remain professional, patient and sensitive, while we work through this difficult transition.

If you have any questions about this information, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards.
Jon.

A Leopard can't change it's spots

I knew, the very moment I heard that DAE was 'merging' with Segrave and that JS would be heading up the 'management' team at the new company that those at the former DAE were in serious trouble. Segrave reminds me of a typical South Florida Charter outfit -only it resides in Kinston, NC. Bottom of the barrell mentality and quit if you don't like it attitude. They truly know of no other way to manage a Charter company. If times were better I would advise you to run, run now and run fast. As the economy stands now, look around and find something better -in the long term, if you can. Things look like they are beginning to pick up and I am seeing an increase in hiring across the board from those I speak to and online. I wish you guys the best.

JS is a buffoon. What kind of *********************************** calls a meeting in ATL with his employees to tell them they are taking a pay cut and losing their PTO and is flown in on a private jet with a sunburn from his recent vacation.

I will wager $500.00 that JS spends more time on a private jet than Richard Anderson. Difference is RA's company does billions of $ in business and DPJ might do $20 million. The difference is humility. JS and the Admiral (when will someone tell him the Coast Guard is not a branch of the military??) are incompetent. Delta's management has been snowed. Sooner or later they will wake up and these hillbillies will be sent back to the hills of NC. REST ASSURED THE DPJ PILOTS WILL JOIN THEIR ALPA BROTHERS AT DELTA MAINLINE. CHECK YOUR VOICEMAIL ADMIRAL. AND YOURS, JS. THE CALL IS COMING. YOU WILL BE DOING THE CARPET DANCE IN ATL WHEN THE BRASS FINDS OUT YOUR INEPT MANAGEMENT HAS LED TO THE UNIONIZATION OF ANOTHER EMPLOYEE GROUP.

HANG IN THERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

A REMEDY IS IN THE WORKS................................

Another bottomfeeder!!!!!!!!!

I knew, the very moment I heard that DAE was 'merging' with Segrave and that JS would be heading up the 'management' team at the new company that those at the former DAE were in serious trouble. Segrave reminds me of a typical South Florida Charter outfit -only it resides in Kinston, NC. Bottom of the barrell mentality and quit if you don't like it attitude. They truly know of no other way to manage a Charter company. If times were better I would advise you to run, run now and run fast. As the economy stands now, look around and find something better -in the long term, if you can. Things look like they are beginning to pick up and I am seeing an increase in hiring across the board from those I speak to and online. I wish you guys the best.

Therer has already been so much written about this outfit on this board,(numerous threads),how could anyone mistake this outfit for anything else than what it really is??????
Another BOTTOMFEEDER!!!!!!!!!

I doubt if they will even be around in another 6-12 mos.!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back